• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings

Azure Edge

Professional Bum
Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2011
    Hello everyone, my name is Azure. My hobbies include playing guitar, videogames, and reading pretty much anything I can get my hands on. I was recently looking for a good community to join and this place seemed very interesting. I hope I don't get on anyone's nerves, and that I can contribute something to this place with my time here. :P

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Azure Edge huh? Sounds like someone played tales of vesperia. :3
    Well in any case, welcome to PC dude~ <3

I am glad that you want to contribute as well~ well, everyone does in their own way, but yeah. ^^

I am also sure you'll meet new people here who'll like you for you. :3 Annnnd, yeah! I hope you'll enjoy your stay! If you have a questions, they can go to a moderator; or maybe a member if they have the answer ~ ^^;

Azure Edge

Professional Bum
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2011
    Thank you for the welcome. I did indeed play Vesperia but I'm afraid I never finished it. Was that a weapon in the game or something? Again, my sincerest apologies for my ignorance lol.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
    Years
  • Welcome to PC Azure Edge. ^^ I hope you enjoy it here. Don't worry most people here are forgiving, though some will give you hard time. They're still nice people when you get to know them.

Anyways, you play guitar? That's really cool. Do you write your own songs?

Back