• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings!

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    Hello! I am Ti99y (Tiggy).

I found these forums while looking up videos of hacks and "how to" hack. I figured this would be a good place to seek out assistance. I am trying to make a modified verison of Fire Red for me and my friends, but that scripting stuff can just get sooo confusing.

I hope to meet some cool people here, and also get some help. :D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hi there, Tiggy! Your name resembles me as Tigger for some odd reason.

I'm Meganium and it's a pleasure to meet you. :) We have a lot of scripting tutorials at the Tutorials section of the forums, and some of them are easy enough to learn. You'll learn so much from these forums, and maybe soon you'll be able to share your ROM hack! :)

You'll meet a lot of cool peeps like me as well as many others! Don't forget to PM me if you have any questions ok! See ya around. :D

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Hey there Tiggy, nice to meet you!

I'm right with you there. That scripting stuff goes way over my head. I'm a bit of a technoob, so I have no chance of learning how to do it even if I wanted to :P I'm sure you could do it though. You seem eager enough to take it on! XD

Welcome to the forums! As Meganium said, there's tons of tutorials in the Emulation section and I'm sure they'll answer any questions you may have. So good luck, have at it, and hopefully I'll get to see you around the forums :D

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • Hello! I am Ti99y (Tiggy).

I found these forums while looking up videos of hacks and "how to" hack. I figured this would be a good place to seek out assistance. I am trying to make a modified verison of Fire Red for me and my friends, but that scripting stuff can just get sooo confusing.

I hope to meet some cool people here, and also get some help. :D

Welcome Tiggy(cute name), my name is Diablo. hope you have a good time here in PC and yes make heaps of friends.

Years
  • Hi there, Tiggy! :3 Welcome to the awesome place that is PC!

You'll find whatever you need here in our Emulation section of the forums, including tutorials and such, as Meganium already stated. It's definitely one of our liveliest sections as many people have a huge interest in ROM hacking, so you'll definitely love it there. :D

Anyway, stick around, all right? If you're ever in need of help with the forum, a moderator (bold blue name) would love to assist you~

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    Thanks for the warm welcome!
    And yeah, my last name resembles Tigger, so people call me Tiggy. I just roll with it now :P

Back