• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings!

SolusX

Poké Hacker Noob
Years
  • I am Solus. Or SolusX, the X is usually there because someone always takes the name Solus from me. I'm pretty new here, despite having interacted with a couple people.

I'll start with a bit about myself:
    College student studying computer engineering
    Practicing and studying C++ and Japanese
    I do graphic design as a hobby
    Avid fan of Japanese culture
    I love Deoxys

I'm a pretty easygoing and relaxed person. I enjoy learning new things and interacting with others so feel free to say hello anytime. I usually can be found in the emulation threads.

Thanks for your time! :fr:

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
  • Hey There it's nice to meet you Welcome to PC it's a really nice place here I hope you enjoy it here ~ :)

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
  • Hey there SolusX, welcome to PokeCommunity.
    Since you are a student of computer engineering, the Technology and the Internet forums here. You can probably help me and other incompetent members with our tech problems.

Also, seems like the Japanese Entertainment forums here would be a good place to stop by.

I was wondering which Pokemon games you play(ed) if any. Feel free to drop me or of the mods here if you want to talk or have any questions. Anyhow, I hope you enjoy yourself here.

Last edited:

SolusX

Poké Hacker Noob
    Years
  • Hey There it's nice to meet you Welcome to PC it's a really nice place here I hope you enjoy it here ~ :)
    Thanks Moonlight. I'm sure there's a pretty good chance I'll enjoy it here.

Hey there SolusX, welcome to PokeCommunity.
    Since you are a student of computer engineering, the Technology and the Internet forums here. You can probably help me and other incompetent members with our tech problems.

Also, seems like the Japanese Entertainment forums here would be a good place to stop by.

I was wondering which Pokemon games you play(ed) if any. Feel free to drop me or and of the mods here if you want to talk or have any questions. Anyhow, I hope you enjoy yourself here.

I'll check out the TI forums once in a while, maybe I can help out somewhat. I'll definitely stop by the Japanese entertainment forum as well, thanks for the heads up.

As for Pokemon, I've played every game in the series. Currently I'm playing Black 2, White and Soul Silver. I'm looking into creating my own version of Black, which is what made me stumble across this forum so once the project is underway, I'll definitely publish information on it.

Thanks for the greeting. The staff here is excellent.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • Hey there, SolusX! Your a fan of Japanese anime? Then Japanese entairtainment is perfect for you! Also, if you want to play some fun games go to Other Trivia or Pokemon Trivia. When I was new to PC I've played so many games from Pokemon Trivia/ Other Trivia. I still play them. You should try too, but for now:

WELCOME TO PC, SOLUS!!!!!!!!

SolusX

Poké Hacker Noob
    Years
  • Hey there, SolusX! Your a fan of Japanese anime? Then Japanese entairtainment is perfect for you! Also, if you want to play some fun games go to Other Trivia or Pokemon Trivia. When I was new to PC I've played so many games from Pokemon Trivia/ Other Trivia. I still play them. You should try too, but for now:

WELCOME TO PC, SOLUS!!!!!!!!

Haha, that's a lot of energy. Thanks for the tips Red! :cer_laugh:

Back