• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings!

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2014
    Hello, everybody! I'm primarily an author (of various subjects, including, but not limited to, Pokemon), and I thought I'd join up here to see what's what.
    So, is anybody interested in what I have to offer?

megapokemon3

Lover of every Pokemon
    Years
    Hi Vulpix :)
    Wow that sounds awesome, I'd love to read some of your works :D I love reading all types of fiction.
    If you need any help with anything in your stories I could try and help, I've done heaps of courses in writing mainly based on structure and style. I like free writing though I really hate writing for school :\
    Welcome to PC I hope you have a great time :D

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2014
    Well, thank you!
    I'm currently working on a fic that might require some assistance in a Pokemon battle. I'll send you the specifics in a PM.

Years
    Hey there AwkwardVulpix, and welcome to PC! I'm Zach, or you can call me Servine if you want to! {:3}

It's entirely okay if you aren't an author of Pokémon-related stuff, but if you want to showcase any of your works, please do check out our Fan Fiction and Writing section here on the forum! Over there you can submit anything you've written if you feel that you want to, or just read other stories by the members here! :)

Anyways, as a reminder, please do make sure you look over the rules, that way you don't get into any trouble of sorts and to prevent yourself from getting any infractions, since we don't like it when new members get into trouble for breaking small rules :3c

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone around on staff (with the bold usernames), and they'd be glad to help you out at any time! :D

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC! And feel free to send me a VM or a PM if you wanna chat! ^_^

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2014
    Actually, I am currently writing a Pokemon story (I tend to write for a variety of subjects), and I fully plan on devoting a thread to it. Would it be considered appropriate to simply copy over the chapters that already exist on FF.net and then simply update them together?

Years
    Hello Vulpix, welcome to PC!

I'm glad you joined, because being an actual member here is way better than lurking as a guest. That was what I did years ago before joining in 2011. Since I heard you're a writer, I'd definitely follow Zach's advice and go to the ideal writers' hangout on PC that is Fan Fiction & Writing. The mod of that section, Astinus has been looking after said section for years now so you know he's experienced. Don't hesitate to ask Astinus if you do have questions relating to that section.

And also, like what Zach said I advise you read the rules because they are there for a reason, plus each individual section has their own set of rules too so take time to read them. And of course staff members can always help you if you have a question, and while I'm not really a writer, I'm always happy to talk to you since I do love helping new members settle in. I do hope you enjoy your time at PC.

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back