• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings

Ultraxwing

DonDon~Chan
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2016
    hello, my name is Ultraxwing; i am here for rather specific reasons. I might not post much but this place has been helping me for the past few days.

so i say welcome me in open arms if that is are okay.

Years
    Welcome to PC, Ultraxwing. I'm also kinda new to this place, and let me tell ya, it's already been loads of fun, even if you aren't here for that. Hope to see you around :D.

Ultraxwing

DonDon~Chan
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2016
    i'm glad to be welcomed.

i'm really here for Rom Modifications really, though i might find more fun in here than intended. always leave your options open ya know.

Years
    Hey there Ultrawing, and welcome to PC! My name is Zach, and it's a pleasure in getting to know you! {:3}

If you don't mind me asking, do you care to describe yourself a little more, particularly your interests in Pokémon, and your reasons for joining here at PC? I'm sure a lot of our members here are curious in getting to know that, and not to worry, we don't bite at all here! :3 Feel free to post as much as you want or as little as you want here!

Anyways, as a reminder, please be sure to look at the rules here, so that you do not wind up getting into trouble at all.. the last thing we want to see here of new members is them getting an infraction simply by committing repeated offenses here, and I have my hopes you aren't one of those people ;)

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone around here on staff.. they are the users with the bold usernames, and they would be more than glad in getting to help you out whenever you may need them! :)

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC, Ultrawing! Feel free to send me a friend request if you want to! And you are also always more than welcome in either leaving a VM on my profile and or sending me a PM if you ever want to chat with me! ^_^

EDIT: I have been ninja'd :>

Ultraxwing

DonDon~Chan
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2016
    Thank you my man! really makes me feel welcome. though i'm not the biggest fan of pokemon anymore. i have been playing it a lot more recently, well Gale of Darkness mostly. i can't wait to talk about projects and even other conversations as well.

thanks

-Ultraxwing

Years
    Oh, we have a ton of ROM mods here. So much that you might just drown in all of 'em, ehe. Welcome to the forum Ultraxwing!

Aww, you're not that much into Pokemon anymore? :( Well, you're definitely not alone since there are others that have fallen out of the fandom here; PC is for more than just Pokemon fans! I'm sure the love our members spread for the series will be a bit contagious though, so you might just be back into the series again before you know it. We're known to make people that were otherwise losing interest get back into it again since it's hard not to enjoy the series when everyone around you keeps talking about how great it is. And perhaps some ROM hacking will get you back into the swing of things! Be sure to keep working hard so you can share your work with our hackers. We have a huge hacking community so they'd more than appreciate that. n~n

But ahh I've never played Gale of Darkness.. or Colosseum. Sometimes I feel like I'm out of the loop when it comes to spinoffs. Would you say it's a good game? I've seen some videos of it and have always wanted to try it. Perhaps you'd enjoy discussing that game and others in our Spinoff Games board? You can chat about Ranger, PMD, XD, and all the other currently-available spinoffs. I'm sure you'd enjoy it if you're into those in particular, plus we could use a bit more activity in that board.

Hope you have a splendid time involving yourself with whatever you're interested in, Ultra! Let me know if you need some help figuring this place out; I'd love to extend my hand and assist. S'all right if you don't plan on posting much but we all certainly hope you'll at least stick around. :) You already made this introduction so you pretty much have to! /ties you down. But in all seriousness, have fun!

Back