• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings

Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2013
    I'm new to this place. I have a mild interest in Pokemon, and joined here because of a potentially rare card at hand, though it's probably nothing. My name's Will,. Ialike the furry fandom and trains. Any questions about trains can be answered, and of not, I will forge a lie ^_^

Murt93

Battle Amateur
    Years
  • I'm new to this place. I have a mild interest in Pokemon, and joined here because of a potentially rare card at hand, though it's probably nothing. My name's Will,. Ialike the furry fandom and trains. Any questions about trains can be answered, and of not, I will forge a lie ^_^

Welcome to pc :) I don't know anything about cards so I cannot help you I'm afraid but if you need help with anything else just shoot me a pm/vm :P
    Are you familiar with ASDF videos? there is a character in particular who "likes trains" its absolutely hilarious if you find random violence humorous, have a look at it on youtube if you haven't already, anyway welcome to the forum we hope you stick around :)

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Hi there Will! Welcome to PC!!

The best place to find any info on any card is the Trading Card Game section. That is where you can find how much a card is worth and maybe even more info on it. If you still can't find what you're looking for, you can always contact the moderator of that section, donavannj and he can likely help you out there. Then of course once you get info on those cards, you can always just talk about the card game as a whole. That section could always use some love. :P Of course though there's forum here for you to explore. There's sections on Pokemon and probably some other hobbies of yours.

I have no questions I can think of on trains, but if I ever do, I'll VM or PM! Lol, hope you have a fun time here and enjoy yourself. If you ever want a person to talk to I'm always free. I may take a while though cause I'm not on or just too busy, but I always reply back! And also if you have any questions just ask any staff member in the bold colors. See you later!

Back