• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings.

Years
  • I am a crazy fan of the Pokemon franchise having collected most of the games and almost every Pokemon for each generation in said games.

My name is Konnor, I'm from Australia, and Eevee is my favourite Pokemon.

Want to know anything else just ask, like the contents of my Pokemon collection.

Years
  • Welcome welcome, Konnor! :) I love Eevee so much; definitely one of the cutest and fluffiest Pokemon around. We should have an eeveelution club open in the Pokemon Clubs board so I urge you to check it out. <3 Great to meet you.

Collecting nearly every Pokemon's quite an accomplishment.. the closest I got was probably 70-80% collected legitimately. Completed the Kalos dex a few days ago in X so once Pokebank is out I'll be workin' on national. It's tedious but so fun and gives you lots to do post-game! I have around 250 hours in my game or so now and breeding's my current pastime as I await more updates on Bank/Transporter. :o

Hope you have a wonderful time here! Big Pokemon fans like yourself will definitely have a lot to discuss. See you around, yes? Let the staff know if you need help.

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
  • Welcome, Konnor! What is your favorite eeveelution?
    I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here as you seem like a pretty cool dude. I live in the U.S, but I have a friend who moved to Queensland, I believe just recently. I'd love to visit Australia one day as it seems like a pretty cool place to visit.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Greetings.

Ohh, I like those Eeveelutions as well! Glaceon is defiantly one of my all time favourites, and I do love raising one when I get the chance! In general, Eevee is a really cute pokemon to raise in general too, so if it doesn't end up evolving, I'd have no problems with that! Mmm, and welcome to the forums, Konnor! I hope to see you in the Eeveelution Club soon! It's a wonderful club. c:

Greetings.

So, what kinds of mechandise do you collect? Pokemon plushes? Because I have few of those, like Deerling, Milotic, Mew, and so on. The games area really great to get too, and I really do love to raise each and every pokemon that I haven't tried to yet!

Greetings.

Oh but yes, have a great stay, and maybe we can be pals! If there's anything I can do for you, all you need to do is ask!

MaskedDJ

【♫Forever Alone♫】‎
    Years
  • DAM I LOVE THOSE GIF <3
    well welcome to the community konnor, and eevee are cutey dont they? i realy love how they look and shiny umbreon are my specialty ●v●
    feel free to send me a vm for chatting when you are bored and not doing something, have fun with some thread and see you soon around here

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
    Years
  • Hey ya konnor ! Whats up ? Welcome to PC and hope you enjoy it too much. So how about going to Pokemon general ? Or Pokemon Gaming Centrel ? Or Pokemon creative discussion Forums will help you too much as your a Gaming fan of Pokemon. And Anyway you can find a alot of things here like Video Games, General entertainment, ROM hacking, Pokemon GEN I,II,III,IV,V,VI etc there are some non Pokemon forum you can visit and Gen forum are for Pokemon ROM gaming and In Rom hacking you can make and publish your own hack to public just by completing the Thread requirments (better ask the moderator about it) And there is also Pokemon club forum there you can make your own club and lead it. If you had any prob or question ask me and i will try to help you if i can't just PM Any staff member or make a thread in Question & Feedback forum.

There is forum for everything so just visit any forum you want Its one of the best place to discuss about Pokemon hacking and completing your Pokedex, battling making hack etc etc. don't be shy to give me friend request! posting very good can also reward you a very good gift. The super Moderator will choose who post very good and can make them Moderator. Please read the rules of Pokecommunity (or PC in short) and all the rules .

You will find something amazing here :P -

GEN IV Sub Forum

GEN III Sub Forum

Pokemon Anime Sub Forum

Battle Center

Trade Corner

Roleplay Corner

Video Game

X & Y

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Welcome to PC Konner!

I'm Aaron and it's really nice meeting you. Eevee is such a cute Pokemon.I love how versatile it is and it's so cute on top of that. The Eeveelutions are all so awesome in their own way, but my favorite has to be Umbreon. It's really really cool in my opinion and I'm just a big fan of Dark types in general. I'm really liking the new one, Sylveon though. Just really cute. I actually got a Sylveon plush from a friend the other day! It's a really cute and surprise gift.

Collecting is a very healthy hobby. I like collecting the games as well and also the cards and plushies. I never play the card game nowadays though, just collect the cards for the art lol. And the feeling of getting rare cards is exciting! Besides the Sylveom I got in the mail, I also a cute Oshawott plushie recently with my Christmas money. It's holding it's scallop in it's hand and it has a happy smile on it's face. It's so cute! I believe there was a thread to show off your collecting in Pokemon General if you want to go find it. PG is a pretty good section just to talk about Pokemon as a franchise all together and not just about the video games. Of course there's lot of sections on the Pokemon video games as well you can check out!

I'm really looking forward to seeing you here more. If you want to talk to me, I'm open. Just send me a VM! I really hope you have a wonderful time here! See you around!!

Back