• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings

Rebecca Chambers

S.T.A.R.S. Bravo Team
Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jun 16, 2005
    Hello, my name is Peter. I love wrestling, jokes, survival horror games, 80s films and 80s music. I post at alot of other forums but I got increasingly bored with them. I have MSN so if you want my details send me a private message or an e-mail. ;)

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • Hi. ^_________^ Welcome to The PokeCommunity. <3<3<3 My name ish Karli. I hope you have a good time here, but dont forget to follow our rules. ^.~ If you have any questions, than feel free to PM me. =D See ya around~!

~Karli

Shining Mew

A Mew??!? WHERE
    Years
  • Heyy there, I saw you in the Daily CHit CHat thread xD Welcome to PC! I hope you ahve alot of fun here and such ^^ Remember to look at the rules!

-SM

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Welcome there, to PC!
    PM me to be friends, enjoy your stay, and please the mods! XD
    Good luck!

Blade

You don't understand me.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Sep 7, 2015
    Welcome to PC Peter, enjoy your stay here. If you ever need help with anything send me a PM.

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to send message to me. I will try to help you my best. Please follow the rules,read the FAQ,be active and make a lot of friends. Hope you have fun and have a great time.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Hi welcome to PC.Have a nice time follow the rules and have a great fun.

Jolty-kun

Years
  • Hey Peter!!, welcome to PC, follow the rules, have fun, dont spam, and have a good time ^^;, btw, if you need help, PM me, Jolty! xD, once again, have a cool time!

And vote Jolty for president!!

Neo Android

Master Eevee Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Eire
    • Seen Apr 4, 2011
    Hello and Welcome to Pokemon Community. I Hope you have a great time at our Community^_^. If you need any help then pm me and i will tyr to help you ^__^

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Hey Peter! ^.~ Welcome to the forums! ^______^ I am Kelsey, but you can call me a whole nuch of names! =D Like Kels, Kelsers, Kels-Kels, and some others I'm not at liberty to mention. XD

Well, have a good time here, I hope to see you around the forums! ;D

~Kelsey

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
  • Rebecca Chambers said:
    Hello, my name is Peter. I love wrestling, jokes, survival horror games, 80s films and 80s music. I post at alot of other forums but I got increasingly bored with them. I have MSN so if you want my details send me a private message or an e-mail. ;)
    Hewwo and welcome to PC, Rebecca Chambers! ^__^ Nice to meet you. I'm Pearl! Hope you make bunches of friends; follow the rules, be active, be yourself and have fun! If you have any problems, feel free to PM me. Enjoy your stay and I'll be seeing you soon! ^_~

Back