• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings!

Years
  • Greetings,

I'm really new to pokecommunity, and wanted to make a few new friends, so I thought that making this introductory thread would be a good idea. My name is Pinky_Conehead, but most call me Pinky. When, it comes to Pokemon, I like to think that I'm a pretty big fan. I've been playing Pokemon, since I got Crystal about 12-13 years ago, and while I'm not the best, I love competitive play on Showdown, and on Battle Spot, and would love meet people who share the same interests as I do. When it comes to more personal/academic things, I'm more of a mathematics guy, love math, but not quite as much as I am a Pokemon fan. I would love to meet a great variety of people, and can't wait to start.

<3,
    Pinky​

Years
  • Seems like the Battle Center would be your kind of board. n~n; Welcome, Pinky! It's good to meet you.

Battling is so not my strong point but I've learned quite a lot from people who are knowledgeable with it by practicing on Showdown and the like. I'm sure you'll love the server here as it's fairly active and has a lot of battle formats to try out. Maybe we'll be able to have a battle or two in the future, right? :P

Great to have such a big Pokemon fan here - hope you enjoy your stay! We're quite fantastic here and would love to have you around. Let me or another staff member know if you're lost during your stay, yes?

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • No worries there, good friends are always right here on PC! Hiya Pinky! I'd love to become friends with you on here; we can message and chat with each other all time time! Plus friend requesting is good. n_n

We have a showdown server called the PokeCommunity server if you haven't seen it before; you can see it here! You'll meet some battle enthusiasts there too! I'm sure you'll grow to like them; they are pretty fun, and pretty friendly people! There are also many wonderful people around here on this forum, which I implore you to be active as you can be, and you'll meet em' in time! <3

Till then, take care! We can't wait to see your activity around here! We'd be very happy to help you out when you need it; all you need to do is ask! And see you again soon, friend! <33

Years
  • Hello there Pinky and a very big welcome to PC! I love seeing new faces around and I'm certain you are no exception to that. So, going by your avatar/sig I assume you like Breloom? It's quite an interesting Pokemon in its own right.

As the others suggested, you'll enjoy both the Battle Center section and the Pokemon Showdown server. I happen to be one of the active regulars on the server (I'm usually under the same name as here for convenience) so I do look forward to seeing you around there sometime and hey maybe we might battle sometime. Competitive battling surely can get intense but there's also some really fun ones like Random Battles which I find hilarious at times.

As Dragon said, there's so many nice people here so I'm confident you can stick around and make friends with a few of them along the way. Enjoy your stay here and I do look forward to chatting with you sometime. I'll see you around, Pinky! Ask the staff if you need anything.

- Hikamaru

Years
  • Seems like the Battle Center would be your kind of board. n~n; Welcome, Pinky! It's good to meet you.

Battling is so not my strong point but I've learned quite a lot from people who are knowledgeable with it by practicing on Showdown and the like. I'm sure you'll love the server here as it's fairly active and has a lot of battle formats to try out. Maybe we'll be able to have a battle or two in the future, right? :P

Great to have such a big Pokemon fan here - hope you enjoy your stay! We're quite fantastic here and would love to have you around. Let me or another staff member know if you're lost during your stay, yes?

Thanks for the welcome! I always love a good battle or two, even though I'm not that good, I would accept a challenge anytime!

No worries there, good friends are always right here on PC! Hiya Pinky! I'd love to become friends with you on here; we can message and chat with each other all time time! Plus friend requesting is good. n_n

We have a showdown server called the PokeCommunity server if you haven't seen it before; you can see it here! You'll meet some battle enthusiasts there too! I'm sure you'll grow to like them; they are pretty fun, and pretty friendly people! There are also many wonderful people around here on this forum, which I implore you to be active as you can be, and you'll meet em' in time! <3

Till then, take care! We can't wait to see your activity around here! We'd be very happy to help you out when you need it; all you need to do is ask! And see you again soon, friend! <33

Again, thank you very much for the warm welcome, and I really can't wait to have a grand old time here, be it battling, or making new friends.

Back