• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings!

Pokemon Trainer Webster

Pokemon Newbie, since 2001
    Years
    Hello there!

PokeCommunity newbie here!

I started playing pokemon when I was in sophomore high school and that was way back 2001. Yea - I'm old...

I don't recall which pokemon game I first played but I used to play pokemon Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Crystal, Ruby & Sapphire using an emulator on our family PC. Played Pokemon Diamond and Black using my DSiXL. And currently playing Pokemon X.

Thought I'd drop by and ask for everyone's help in making a goal possible. That is, to actually complete a pokedex which I've never done after 13 years of playing. I usually end my game after defeating the elite 4 and finishing the credits.

My 3DS FC is 0877-2408-8809

THANK YOU!!!!!!
    And looking forward to meeting pokefans and trainers here.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    Hello Webster, and I'm sure you have enjoyed being in here. I personally think you can check out Trade Corner, maybe you'll find yourself filling Pokédex easier if you trade there. And I do remember when I played Pokémon at first, it was when I borrow one of my cousin's Gameboy or via emulators, so I guess we're not so different if it comes to early days of Pokémon gaming, ahaha.

Anyway, if you need some talk, feel free to shoot me a VM, and I hope to see you around!

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
    Yo Webster, welcome to PC. Our community welcomes fans of all ages, especially veteran fans such as yourself. One can be never too old for Pokemon! I'm sure you'll agree. The franchise has this certain appeal to it that keeps reeling in new fans and drawing back those who have strayed from it.

Anyways, great choice of games you've played so far! I'm sure you'll enjoy Pokemon X with all its new 3DS features. I've never played it myself, but hopefully one day I'll be able to. As for your Pokedex completion dream, our Trade Corner will be very useful to you. Check it out to find members who would be willing to help you. I wish you all the best!

Have a blast here at the forums. Our friendly staff would be happy to help you with anything that you might need. If you want a new friend as well, I would be happy to be that person. Cheers!

It's a lot easier to fill your pokedex in X/Y than it is in older games. :o I finished my 'dex for the first time in X and it only took a few weeks so you shouldn't have much trouble. The members over at Trade Corner would be happy to help, I'm sure. :') Welcome to PokeCommunity!

Don't forget to share your friend code with us in the X/Y friend code thread, that's a great way to befriend others and find specific friend safaris. Other than that you'll probably be in the trading area for a lot of your time here so be sure to check back often as there's always something new there.

Enjoy your stay! I'm happy to chat if you're looking for a friend so shoot me a message anytime.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Baw, I hope you'll enjoy that trading section! Looovely people there to meet, and they're really helpful too! You'll get your pokedex filled up in no time! Biig welcome to the forums, hun! Glad that you've joined our PC family, yeah? :3

Stick around with us, and I hope you will enjoy all of the discussions, events, and any more so around here, in which, you're free to choose whatever you decide to do! Mmm, and if you have any questions, you can ask us anytimeeee~~ <33

Back