• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    Hi :) I'm Felix, and I recently turned 22 :p
    My acc is now over 1 year old, created it just to download some games posted here :p But never posted anything, probably being just shy :v... I was feeling bad about this, so I'm gonna upload something of mine in the near future to compensate for that :) I guess I should introduce myself beforehand, so here it is - my first post :D

I discovered Pokemon through anime, as local tv station started broadcasting it. Couldn't go to school in the morning without watching an episode :p Many years were passing but I stayed attached to it somehow. Today i mostly play games, the core ones (i mean rby/gsc etc) are great, but my favourites are the Mystery Dungeon series, for its unusual gameplay and touching stories... I also play Pokemon Showdown a lot, my fav Pokemon has to be Breloom, no matter what i do, i just seem to put him in every team i create...

Have a nice day :D

Years
  • Hi there Felix, and welcome! Also, happy recent birthday on your part.

Breloom is a nice pick for a fave Pokemon, it happens to be one of my fave Hoenn Pokemon and I recently had one as a useful member of my ORAS main story team, as well as also having one back in my original Ruby so it does hold memories. Showdown is also very addicting once you learn the ropes, so maybe you'll consider popping by PC's own Showdown server and battle plus chat with fellow PC members around there.

And I hope you have a nice day too! I'm always open for a visitor message if you want to talk to someone, since I'm all ears for whatever you wish to ask!

Years
  • Better late than never, right? 8D; I'm just glad you decided to post an intro at all - always a good first step in getting to know everyone here. Welcome!

Oh, the Mystery Dungeon series is pretty good but admittedly the only one I played was Gates to Infinity.. and heard it wasn't as good as others before it. :( Do you have a favorite? People said Explorers of Sky was pretty amazing so I might try that sometime. Have a good time on PC and hope you'll stick, Felix!

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    Thanks to all of You for the replies !

Breloom is a nice pick for a fave Pokemon, it happens to be one of my fave Hoenn Pokemon and I recently had one as a useful member of my ORAS main story team, as well as also having one back in my original Ruby so it does hold memories. Showdown is also very addicting once you learn the ropes, so maybe you'll consider popping by PC's own Showdown server and battle plus chat with fellow PC members around there.

I started battling on PS when Black/White was up, and Breloom is my favourite since then... Went down a level in gen VI due to grass resisting Spore and new sleep mechanics, but when he actually gets to spore there's not many poke that can stop him without getting crushed :) Many people throw in Lati@s/Skarmory/Espeon or something similar that seems to be a good switch-in just to witness it being destroyed by Focus Punch + Mach Punch :p
    Aand thanks for the invite, will check out that server soon :)

Oh, the Mystery Dungeon series is pretty good but admittedly the only one I played was Gates to Infinity.. and heard it wasn't as good as others before it. :( Do you have a favorite? People said Explorers of Sky was pretty amazing so I might try that sometime. Have a good time on PC and hope you'll stick, Felix!

I'm actually yet to play Gates of Infinity... To be honest i just hoped, that an emulator would appear someday, but i guess it's not going to happen anytime soon haha... Will probably save some money for the 3ds and the game in the future... PMD Red/Blue and Time/Darkness/Sky were great so it probably would be pretty bad if I didn't pay for anything haha :p

PMD Red/Blue are great, but Time/Darkness/Sky have many gameplay improvements making it even better :) Especially the Sky version that includes special episodes where you can play as other character and get to know their past or future :d

I see haha, I never watched the anime at morning. When I watched it, they aired it at 3 Pm. But, I woulda loved to wake up watching Pokemon!. And Breloom is a great Pokemon to use, the Spore + Sash combo is too annoying, I prefer Poison Heal + SD. If you ever want to chat, feel free to send me a message!. Have fun!.

I think it's better to leave Poison Heal to Gliscor, since it has better defensive capabilities and can make better use of it. Breloom more often than not falls down to a single blow, no matter if it's physical or special, while Gliscor has superior physical bulk. Also Mach Punch and Bullet Seed lose a lot of power without Technician.

Thank You again for the welcome and have a nice day :)

Back