• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings...

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 12, 2005
    Hello and greetings to everybody, I am normally known as Zechs, but here I will known as Wrayth. Though I know it seems a very odd name, it is quite fitting to my person.

Well to sum it all up, I am not a newbie at the world of pokemon, but I am no master. Nay I am far from it. i like to think of myself more as an accentric breeder, and game enthusiast.

Well, any way, I am here, and hope to find a great community lodge into this small corner of teh aether net...

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2007
    And me aswell. Also, if you ever want a part in my pc family, pm me. TYhat goes for everybody.

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2011
    *Waves* ;P Welcome to the Pokemon Community. :33 I'm known as Kammie. ^-^ Read the rules and enjoy! ;D

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 12, 2005
    Ivan said:
    Hey, welcome to PC! Hope you enjoy your stay and follow the rules.

P.S. Gundam rocks!
    Of course it does, but this is not a Gundam Forum, nor do you have the Re-Gz in your sig, so we shouldn't talk about it here :knockedou

but any way thanks for the warm welcome. I hope to soon create a brend-spanking new Fanfic for the site, one that hopefully we can spawn some Rp's off of... Oh, how I love rping so :cool:

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • Heyo! X3 Welcome to teh PC! My name ish Karli. ;D If you need help, or have any questions, you can PM me, or anyone else for that matter! XD See ya around! :D

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 12, 2005
    Well thank you everyone for the wonderful welcome. I am believe that I will be glad to be here...

Now, to ask the all important question, the one eating away at my brain at the moment... Anyone here like to rp? I am looking for a few good hands to help me with an rp we could get going here...

Back