• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings

Years
    Hello there, I hope you have a nice time here at pokemon Community, I hope you read the rules, posts lots, and enjoy youre stay. If you need any help, or just want a friend to talk to! private message me, because I love to make friends!

and here is a present for you! Here is a little Banana! * gives a banana *
    have fun here! Heh, and I hope you contribute to this little ( ha , I mean big ) Community!

Faith~~~~~~

Goretex

<3 Natalie
    Years
    Thanks for the warm welcomes, guy's (and girls).

Don't think I'll be needing any help as I've been on message boards since I was 12 or so, lol. Also manage several of my own, so I know the ropes ;).

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    hehe,I love the Stewie avvy.Hope ya have fun here:)I'm Shampoo by the way,if ya wanna chat,you know how to reach me;)

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Hey~ n__n Welcome to The Pokemon Community. :O Mah name ish Karli, nice to meet 'cha. ;D Hope ya have a great time!

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Hey welcome to PC have fun and post alot

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Sorry I'm a little late on the welcome. X3; Hewwo and welcome to PC Goretex! =3 I like your avatar, I absolutely love Family Guy. XD Well, enjoy your stay and have fun posting~! ^_____________^

~Kelsey

Back