• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

greg0915's Trade Thread

Which pokemon would you most like to see in my 1 month anniversary Give away?

• Egg move Natu (Roost, Featherdance)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Egg move Snubbull (Close Combat, Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang)

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Egg move Wooper (Curse, Recover)

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Egg move Remoraid (Aurora Beam, Octazooka, Water Spout)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Egg move Sudowoodo (Stealth Rock, Curse)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Egg move Pineco (Stealth Rock, Toxic Spikes)

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
Years
  • That's fine. You trade me Aerodactyl on 4 Gen and I trade you Shellder on 5 Gen :)

Greyson

Came just to kill your thread.
    Years
  • Hey, me again!
    I went ahead and picked up Black version today, and I was wondering if you still have the shiny Tentacool availible?
    I'd be willing to trade you an UT WISHMKR Jirachi from the old Pokemon event on Sapphire version, the only issue is is that it is on my Diamond version.
    If you're willing to make the trade, would you be willing to let me trade you the Jirachi on your Diamond or HeartGold, and then trade me the Tentacool on your 5th gen game?

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
    Years
  • Hey, me again!
    I went ahead and picked up Black version today, and I was wondering if you still have the shiny Tentacool availible?
    I'd be willing to trade you an UT WISHMKR Jirachi from the old Pokemon event on Sapphire version, the only issue is is that it is on my Diamond version.
    If you're willing to make the trade, would you be willing to let me trade you the Jirachi on your Diamond or HeartGold, and then trade me the Tentacool on your 5th gen game?

Sure, just let me know when your available to trade :)

I have a DW oddish female.

Sorry but I've already agreed a trade for a DW female Oddish, do you have anything else? :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Aug 4, 2011
    hello i have a UT modest celebi from the gamestop event i have 2 but one has the event been used and i am unable to clone
    please pm me with offers thanks

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Hey there, if you still need a DW female Slowpoke, I have one (with Pokérus as well so in case you need that lol), PM me if you still want one!
    OOPS that was my friends account, I'm sorry for that, this is the right one, so if you're still interested, PM me ;D

d4rkpnio

Blaziken Trainer
    Years
  • do u still want a charizard i have a lvl 100 EV's trained IV 31 31 31 31 30 31 almost perpect

cazzler

Feraligatr FtW!
    Years
  • For our 5 - 5 Trade, could I have the IV bred Dratini and Adamant Rufflet, thats all I want, the rest you can suprise me lol :P

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
    Years
  • yah solar power abi so wat would u trade it for??

Is it male?

What do you want for it?

For our 5 - 5 Trade, could I have the IV bred Dratini and Adamant Rufflet, thats all I want, the rest you can suprise me lol :P

I have misplaced the Dratini so i'll have to IV check a few random Dratini's to find it and i can have the Rufflet done in 5 minutes :)

Last edited:

d4rkpnio

Blaziken Trainer
    Years
  • can i get 2 pokemon?? cause charizards is lvl 100 and nearly perpect IV?? with DW abi

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    yes i do still need DW female Slowpoke

only if it's ability is Solar Power
    Ok well if you're willing to offer me any squirtle for it? Any lvl, gender, IV or not, anything is fine, if that's ok? Or we could just go over it through PM.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back