• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

greg0915's Trade Thread

Which pokemon would you most like to see in my 1 month anniversary Give away?

• Egg move Natu (Roost, Featherdance)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Egg move Snubbull (Close Combat, Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang)

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Egg move Wooper (Curse, Recover)

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Egg move Remoraid (Aurora Beam, Octazooka, Water Spout)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Egg move Sudowoodo (Stealth Rock, Curse)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Egg move Pineco (Stealth Rock, Toxic Spikes)

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

matu

Friend Code: 3826-0525-3075
Years
  • Nope, sorry. I don't have any starters except Totodile and Chikorita. Also I don't have a 4th gen game, so I have only those Sinnoh Pokémon, that you can catch in Soul Silver.

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
    Years
  • Nope, sorry. I don't have any starters except Totodile and Chikorita. Also I don't have a 4th gen game, so I have only those Sinnoh Pokémon, that you can catch in Soul Silver.

Ok then, sorry but there isn't really anything else i need right now :(

matu

Years
  • Ok then, sorry but there isn't really anything else i need right now :(

I know it's a big deal, but can you help me evolve my Scyther into a Scizor? :)
    I don't have any friends, who play Pokémon games, so it would be a big help on completing my pokedex.

matu

Years
  • I added your Heart Gold into my Pal Pad.
    Also silly question, where am I supposed to go? Is it the GTS or a PKMN Center?

matu

Years
  • It said you failed to respond, connect something like that.

Thanks you so much for helping me! :)

Last edited:

Greyson

Came just to kill your thread.
    Years
  • Awesome, my Black Friendcode is 4727-9963-5963, I'll be waiting in the wifi room!
    EDIT: Hold on, I had to change which DS I was using, so it's changing my user information. Sorry of the inconvenience, I'll be a few more minutes!

Greyson

Came just to kill your thread.
    Years
  • Okay, new friendcode!
    Please use this friendcode to trade me:
    2537-5653-2683

Thank you so much for the Tentacool! (:

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey there. Since RNG pokemon aren't really your thing, i am not really sure of what i can offer you for DW Vulpix.

I have a DW Horsea female but its nature and IV's are not optimal. I could also give it one of the items you wanted.

I also have all of your Gen 4 wants. Again, i can breed for nature, but my dittos IVs are kinda random so i cant really breed for IVs.

PS: anything i can offer will not be cloned (i havent got the means to clone right now anyway)

Just let me know via vm or post in my thread. I will see it tommorow, i am heading to bed now :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back