• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

greg0915's Trade Thread

Which pokemon would you most like to see in my 1 month anniversary Give away?

• Egg move Natu (Roost, Featherdance)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Egg move Snubbull (Close Combat, Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang)

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Egg move Wooper (Curse, Recover)

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Egg move Remoraid (Aurora Beam, Octazooka, Water Spout)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Egg move Sudowoodo (Stealth Rock, Curse)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Egg move Pineco (Stealth Rock, Toxic Spikes)

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dreyko

Isolated System.
Years
  • hey could you breed me an impish DW gligar please? gender doesn't matter as long as its impish.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2012
    Interested in cloned honchkrow, metagross and mamoswine. Can trade a shiny riolu, shinx and bagon all UT. i can only trade 4th gen.

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
    Years
  • hey could you breed me an impish DW gligar please? gender doesn't matter as long as its impish.

Sure I can, I'll let you know when I'm done

Interested in cloned honchkrow, metagross and mamoswine. Can trade a shiny riolu, shinx and bagon all UT. i can only trade 4th gen.

Sorry but Honchkrow, Metagross and Mamoswine are all on 5 Gen :(

Do you still need a tornadus to borrow for landorus? Because i have one you could use or keep. If u want to keep then i'd want a poliwag just DW.

Ok I do want Tornadus and another of my Clients wants a Modest DW female Poliwag, so I'll breed you one :)

i want the lvl 62 ev'd dragonite once again i'll trade you a lvl 92 blastoise

I'll have to ask tandyboy97 about his Dragonite, I will see him later

Last edited:

BDT

On my way to be a MASTER
    Years
  • Do you have any of the new events, I see you do cloning so we could trade for my event if you could clone it first to keep for yourself.

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
    Years
  • do you have victini for trade

Yeah i sure do :) What do you have to offer?

ok when can we trade because our internet might get shut off because my mom was sick...

I will get to work on it right now ;)

Do you have any of the new events, I see you do cloning so we could trade for my event if you could clone it first to keep for yourself.

Yeah i can clone, What do you have to offer? :)

Last edited:

matu

Friend Code: 3826-0525-3075
    Years
  • I would like to obtain one of your Snubbulls.

EDIT: Now I will go to sleep, because it's 4AM in Estonia. Let us speak about this tomorrow.

Last edited:

Sevrah

Sevrah Lux
    Years
  • Hey, I am interested in your Reinculus and Chandelure.

I can offer an EV trained shiny arcanine, metagross, ferrothorn, among others.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back