• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greninja is being suspect tested

Years
    unlike things like aegi that forced a lot of mons like mega voir, mega hera, mega cham etc to not be used much, greninja did not really have that kind of an impact. greninja decimated almost everything, but i guess the number of azumarills i see now a days is wayy less to what i was used to. so i really haave no clue what the meta game would look like.
    starmie is cool.

That is kinda true, the thing with Greninja was that it had very fast Speed and a very feasible Special Attack stat, and Attack above average too. That was part of what had such a factor in it, but with Fighting and Poison-type attacks under its grasp now, it can take on what used to counter it rather well. While Aegislash countered a lot of potential threats, Greninja was more a fragile blockade.

Back