• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Grey not confirmed... yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    Looks interesting.. But would you happen to have a link that's in English? xD

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2012
    Hmm, looks, interesting. Nuvema Town looks different...
    I hope there is a new forme for Kyurem in this game.

Railgun

Ever Day Another New Adventure
    Years
  • Sadly thats the only site I could find. I'm guessing the scans of CoroCoro will be out tonight or 2mw.

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
    Years
  • ah ive been told the third version would be grey looks like they where correct seems veryyyyy interesting :P. -bookmarks page-

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I agree with waiting. I really don't think that the major Pokemon sites would choose not to reveal this information and would instead leave it to a random Spanish blog.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    And why is that :P. y u no.... >;0

Because last few times a lot of Community "proof" was posted, it always turned off false.

Light Type and the Starter Evolutions being a "Fake" announcement being two of the biggest offenders. Until Serebii, Filb.de, Bulbapedia, and the other Pokemon Resources post it, its unconfirmed rumor.

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
    Years
  • The Spanish Blog Probobly raided the Pokemon research and development AK-47 the ninja guards stole the info for pokemon grey and posted it on the interwebs.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Right now there are claims that that Magazine that they are showing it fake cause its was leaked too early.

Mechanic

Shin!~ hohohohoho!~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    I know spanish, they say the coro coro magazine confirmed the new Pokemon game to be out this Fall, in Japan i assume that will be :/

AND IT'S GONNA BE LAUNCHED ON THE DS NOT ON THE 3DS!!!!! >,<

Railgun

Ever Day Another New Adventure
    Years
  • Its not to soon Serbii already had the Keldeo info. Its been leaked around the 10th or so before. I say give it a few days

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • I hope this is true...I've been waiting a long time for Grey to be confirmed...
    If you look closely at the main character you can tell he has different clothes like the other protagonists in the previous third versions

Mechanic

Shin!~ hohohohoho!~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    ^I'm on the verge of my witts end to know this too before i leave for job training next month xD I will have 2 months away from internet and anything gaming related... >,< But it's worth it.

On other hand, if this is indeed fake which doesn't REALLY seems all the way like that, we will know on the course of this week i suppose.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    I read through the discussion on Serebii and they were discussing the picture that had the Keldeo silhouette. Its about another game, but apparently there was a part in there about Pokemon Adventure: Red Camp and Pokemon Adventure: Blue Camp.

The page in this thread didn't seem to be in the discussion. I don't want to make a forum account on there just to post asking if that one above is legit...Maybe someone that does have an account there should, just to try and get some insight.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I really do hope that Pokemon Gray will become a reality and not some fan-made scam made to get our hopes up. Still, it's good to know.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back