• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Grey R/S remake and gen 6 release theory

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2011
    Hello this is my thoughts on when Pokemon Gray, R/S remakes, and Gen 6 will be out. Since Emerald Japan has released there main Pokemon games in September then we receive them early the following year. Then after two years the third version is released in Japan in Sept then we get them early the next year. I believe that Pokemon Gray is to be released in September of next year in Japan and then released in other countries early 2013. In Sept 2014 Japan will have R/S remakes then we will get them 2015. Then in Sept 2016 Gen 6 will be released in Japan and 2017 everywhere else. We should have news of Gray early next year

Please leave your opinions on this subject down below. There are no wrong opinions since there is no actual news of these games. Nobody will tell you your opinion is wrong since an opinion on this can neither be right or wrong.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    Judging by previous Generations a 6 year game is highly doubtful as there is about 3 to 4 years in between them.

Red and Green to Gold and Silver - 3 years
    Gold and Silver to Ruby and Sapphire - 3 Years
    Ruby and Sapphire to Diamond and Pearl - 4 Years
    Diamond and Pearl to Black and White - 4 Years

I don't think they want to prolong a generation for that long. I know they have a lot of Spin Offs but 6 years and a couple Main Series games and they will probably be sick of it about 4 or so years in.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Hey bro. There's a Grey speculation thread in the Black and White forum, and an RS remake spec thread stickied right at the top of this forum. Since you're going more for gen VI release speculation though, which is also kinda talked about in the threads I mentioned already, I'll just close this. No point in having a thread for what discussions already exist.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back