• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Griff's Giveaway - Take them all away!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2010
    Hi, griffin! I have some if requests, if it's ok! :)

Magby(flame body) modest, ivs: 31/x/x/31/x/31
    Chinchou(volt absorb) calm, ivs: 31/x/x/31/31/x
    ^^^
    I know ur doing this one for someone else already but I couldn't help myself to ask for one :/

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
    EV'd Luxio pleasums :D
    New blood @_@

PowerFreak
    You're lucky I'm already working on that Chinchou :P I'll VM you results after Josh gets his pick. After I'm done breeding of course. Magby I can do easily. I don't think either pokemon's IVs will be exactly how you want them, but fairly close, if that's okay with you.

Detox

Cool, can't trade until the weekends until school is out again though.

That, and college decision making time too.

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
    I'm already IN college so that part is passed for me, thankfully. Although it's almost time to reapply for FAFSA. =/
    Weekend it is. My DS is nearly out of juice anyways. =/

Rolitika

Check out my thread!
    Years
    I did but most of the threads on here aren't updated often and I wasn't sure if you were a frequent updater or not haha.

what do you want for the top Growlithe on the list?

Edit: you're not responding, so unless I completely missed something on the first page, then I have some rare candies and a Life Orb to offer, but I don't know what Pokemon you want aside from those offered, so tell me if you want something else. I can get a growlithe elsewhere, so I won't post again, but respond if you're interested.

Last edited:

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
    I uh, woke up at 4pm. ._.
    But yeah, everything I want is posted on the first post under wants. So whether it's TMs, items or what little pokemon I need, yeah. >.>

Rolitika

Check out my thread!
    Years
    right. got that. all the time zones are different. my bad.

so do you want a Life Orb for the Growlithe?

Rolitika

Check out my thread!
    Years
    The first one, the top growlithe on the list works perfectly. let me finish my E4 run and I can meet you in Wifi when you're ready.

Rolitika

Check out my thread!
    Years
    here anytime you're ready

Thanks. Also, how many rare candies would it take to get that Shiny Raikou?

Last edited:

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
    Bump, with permission :P
    Now giving away all pokemon remaining listed on this here thread. I'm not doing breeding requests until I get SS ready....so basically for another 2-3 months.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back