• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Griff's Giveaway - Take them all away!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2015
    @griff: thanks! :P What do you want for it?
    P.S. would like to request for iv bred reversal Jolly Torchic if possible. I'll try to check for good offers for it.

Last edited:

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
  • Patrick - TMs are always good ;) I'll see what I can do with Torchic. I don't think I have anything with Reversal so this may take a while.

Charizard - sure.
    I've got them ready for ya Charizard

Last edited:

brookeeex

Cookie Nibbler
    Years
  • Hey, can I please have:
    Growlithe - Female (Flash Fire) [Modest] - 28/31/15/31/23/15 Has Flare Blitz [Giveaway]
    Growlithe - Male (Intimidate) [Modest] - 23/31/6/24/31/20 Has Flare Blitz [Giveaway]
    Ralts - Male (Synchronize) [Calm] - 29/7/30/30/15/30 [Giveaway]
    Is there anything that you want for them?
    Thanks so much :)

Pikachukid

Conquest needs a sequel
    Years
  • Omanyte Male (Swift Swim) [Modest] - 15/30/23/22/20/28 [Giveaway]
    Farfetch'd Male (Keen Eye) [Careful] - 29/31/13/31/31/16 [Giveaway]
    Aipom Male (Run Away) [Jolly] - 11/28/26/6/27/23 Has Fakeout (HP Water 68) [Giveaway]

Can I get these? and if possible a random phanpy with pick up. IV's don't have to be good and adamant or Jolly if it's not too much trouble. If you need compensation for it I can get a carnivine or seel for you.

Years
  • I am interested in this pokes:

Ralts, Mudkip Calm Nature, Charmander Modest Nature, Growlithe Flash Fire as the ability, Staryu Modest Nature, and Aipom. Check my trade thread for pokes.

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
  • I'm interested in your Bold Suicune and perhaps a couple of TMs. Can you specify which pokemon you want exactly? Some are giveaways and some aren't.
    Double checked, Aipom is a giveaway, I've only got the one Mudkip and Charmander. You'll need to specify which Ralts, Growlithe and Staryu you want.

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
  • Could I get Snubbull Female (Run Away) [Adamant] - 28/22/27/24/16/31 Has Thunder Fang for the giveaway? ^_^;

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
  • Crud, really really sorry but that female's already gone. (When did I trade it? Weird.) I'll give you my other, waaaaay better one (that I don't remember the IVs to). >_<

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
  • I can trade right now if you're not busy. And yeah, it's on my platinum.

Ok! ^_^ My WiFi sometimes goes wacky, so if it takes me a minute or two, could you wait on WiFi? Hopefully, it should work. =)

and ok, it doesn't matter which one. ^_^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back