• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Griff's one convoluted IV breeding/trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JOSHIKINZ_94

The crusader
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2010
    [Impish] Poison Point - 4/31/16/31/12/31

could you please CMT for this? or i could offer you those items you want :)

JOSHIKINZ_94

The crusader
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2010
    yes i do:) but i wont be able to trade now. maybe tomorow, or next weekend perhaps?

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2011
    Charizard Lv. 100 Modest (shiny)
    Sunny Day, Flamethrower, Dragon Pulse, Air Slash
    HP: 290 Attack: 180 Defense: 183 Sp. Atk: 348 Sp. Def: 203 Speed: 298

for

Dusknoir Lv. 100 [Relaxed] Pressure
    Gravity|Will-o-Wisp|Earthquake|Pain Split
    IVs: 22/29/31/1/31/2
    EVs: Unknown, but EV'd in Att/Def/SpA

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
    I have all the TMs. Before I tell you want I'm interested in , I was just wondering how many TMs per pokemon you want, so I don't embarrass myself. :pink_laugh:

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
    lunaldi - What are its EVs? Btw, be aware that I often do trade what I get from trades. So if you don't want it redistributed...

InfernoRogue - Depends. For IV bred, shinies and regular stuff, the easy to get ones are 2:1 while the hard ones are 1:1. A little more than that for events. Or whatever you want to offer, I'm not too fussy. lol

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2011
    lunaldi - What are its EVs? Btw, be aware that I often do trade what I get from trades. So if you don't want it redistributed...

InfernoRogue - Depends. For IV bred, shinies and regular stuff, the easy to get ones are 2:1 while the hard ones are 1:1. A little more than that for events. Or whatever you want to offer, I'm not too fussy. lol

Sorry for the wait, I was eating dinner :P

I don't know the IV's unfortunately ):

But if you do decide to accept, go ahead and redistribute! I got these from a trade as well (:

DaPokeMaster

Pokemon Trader
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2010
    Mew [Mild] - Pound|Transform|Mega Punch|Metronome (On Pearl) Japanese
    i can give you 3 master balls if you want not just one :D

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
    I really like this one:

Sandshrew
    Male [Impish] Sand Veil - 10/31/31/5/28/30
    Scratch|Rapid Spin|Earthquake|Stealth Rock

Pick whatever TMs you need the most. :pink_smile:

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2015
    oh my gosh griffin, nice to see you back! :D

this please:
    Lotad; Male [Modest] Swift Swim - 27/31/30/31/31/2

i will offer um, 1 ditto with 1 31 iv, and adamant heracross x/31/x/x/x/31, and ill throw-in lum berries. :D
    i can also trade you some tms i have extra on either my diamond or platinum cart but i need to check those first, and you can trade me the lotad last in the trade; just so you can get all the pokemon and items i am offering if you're interested.

Last edited:

GeTViZy

Live2Play<>Play2Live
    Years
    I'm interested in your shiny Raikou and shiny Charmander. I have from your wants: TM's, Star Pieces, Berries, PP Up/Max, Masterball(s). Not sure what pokes you are after but may have them.

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
    DaPokeMaster - Yeah, it was just past 2am when I last posted. -yawn-

InfernoRogue - Explosion and Calm Mind. Do eet! -cackles-

patrick - I said I'd be back. :P Unless the Ditto you've got is one I've got listed, I don't need it. I do need the Heracross though. Mind tossing in a starter if the Ditto isn't the one I want? I really need to fill out my SS game.

Getvizy - I need almost all Hoenn and Sinnoh pokemon if that helps any.

GeTViZy

Live2Play<>Play2Live
    Years
    Getvizy - I need almost all Hoenn and Sinnoh pokemon if that helps any.

How bout I give you all 3 Sinnoh and 3 Hoenn starters for them, with any 6 items that you need on them. Or if you don;t need starters just name any Sinnoh pokes you may need or Hoenn (can't get all here) and i'll go breed/catch you 6 of your choice unless you just want randoms from the regions.

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
    DaPokeMaster - VM me when you're ready to trade.

Getvizy - I need all those starters except for Piplup. Lemme get a Starly too. No items please, it's bad enough we'll need to do 3 trades to get everything moved...heh.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back