• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Griff's one convoluted IV breeding/trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeTViZy

Live2Play<>Play2Live
    Years
    Getvizy - I need all those starters except for Piplup. Lemme get a Starly too. No items please, it's bad enough we'll need to do 3 trades to get everything moved...heh.

You sure, I just put the items on the pokes themselves (starters +starly). I don;t think it adds more trade phases. Give me 15 min to breed some of these pokes. I'll pm you when im ready.

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
    DaPokeMaster - You'll need my Pearl FC.

Inferno - Just Platinum. You're after this guy.

Getvizy - Er. The pokemon goes to my SS (I need them there) and my two pokemon is in Plat and Pearl. Soooo yeah. We'll have to do the SS trade first. It's 3 trades. >_>

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
    DaPokeMaster - You'll need my Pearl FC.

Inferno - Just Platinum. You're after this guy.

Getvizy - Er. The pokemon goes to my SS (I need them there) and my two pokemon is in Plat and Pearl. Soooo yeah. We'll have to do the SS trade first. It's 3 trades. >_>

Ok, be sure to use my Pearl FC.

GeTViZy

Live2Play<>Play2Live
    Years
    Ok I'm ready, here is my FC: 0904-5524-8291. All the pokes will go to your SS then? and the Raikou and Charmander come from your Plat/Pear correct?

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2015
    DaPokeMaster - Yeah, it was just past 2am when I last posted. -yawn-

InfernoRogue - Explosion and Calm Mind. Do eet! -cackles-

patrick - I said I'd be back. :P Unless the Ditto you've got is one I've got listed, I don't need it. I do need the Heracross though. Mind tossing in a starter if the Ditto isn't the one I want? I really need to fill out my SS game.

Getvizy - I need almost all Hoenn and Sinnoh pokemon if that helps any.

oh lol naive? sadly no, alright i'll trade you a starter. then. :)

blazez3212

Person Behind You
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Can you breed me a Lotad Male [Modest] Swift Swimand a Croagunk.

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
    patrick - Any of the Kanto starters will do. I've got the rest now.

blaze - I'm not doing requests and if you checked, you'd see that I already have Modest Lotad.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back