• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Grinding Places?

Status
Not open for further replies.

StrickeN

The mighty force will Strike
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2010
    Still working on making my team good. Still need to find a good fire/water type to fulfill it.

So I'm curious, any good places to grind my pokes? Not exactly sure... I miss the vs seeker.

xDaisuke0

Aspiring Professor
    Years
    Ugh, Yah I cant live without the VS Seeker.
    But depending on what level your Pokes are, the places change.
    If your in Kanto, maybe Mt.Moon? Theres a PC right outisde just incase.
    Just find a good place thats near a PC so you won't have to waste your items on just training.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
    I /love/ Mt. Silver :D And and and... I can't think of anywhere else except owning the Elite 4s again and again.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Note that besides the E4 and whatnot, you can refight people via the phone, and not just by waiting for people to call you - certain trainers can be called as often as you want during a day + time period for rematchs. Check here for details: https://www.serebii.net/heartgoldsoulsilver/rematch.shtml

And you can also refight gym leaders as well (you need to get their numbrs first though): https://www.serebii.net/heartgoldsoulsilver/gym-rematch.shtml

Please check the FAQ/ask questions in the help thread sticky at the top of this section next time please. Closed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back