• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Groudon, Kyogre, or Rayquaza?

Groudon, Kyogre, or Rayquaza?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alloute

Cat Burglar
Years
I like Kyogre more cuz it's a water type and it has a cool design. I bought Sapphire version first so I caught a Kyogre and used it on my team.

Years
I vote for Rayquaza beacause it's Sonic1 fav pokemon Emerald was my very first 3gen pokemon game, and "He stop Groudon and Kyogre fight with just his cry" haha that it's be powerful :3

PMG

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
Groudon. Ruby was my first Gen III game, and it's got plenty of great moves, and its got my favorite design of the three.

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Rayquaza. Because it's a huge green flying dragon snake thing that screams awesome. I guess you could say that it's... SKY HIGH on the awesome scale.
Groudon is a big red... island thing? And Kyogre is a huge blue fish thing. They don't even compare. But that's just IMO after all.

sky high is a good name. And yes i also think your comparition with the groudon and Kygore. and i say Rayquaza a huge green flying dragon snake legend screamer in short - H.G.F.D.S.L.S

Savordez

It's time to end fangames.
Years
Rayquaza ofc because it's a DRAGON and dragons are badass. Also I had a Rayquaza toy thingy when I was a kid.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 13, 2014
i can never choose completely between rayquaza and groudon. however i guess if i must choose, groudon

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 10, 2019
quaza cause of its design. groudon and kyogre had the ohkos that were cool but pretty op and had low pp so i rarely used them to begin with. not to mention i generally dont run around with legendaries in my party. i cant really explain it but i go through the stress of finding and capturing them and only use them when the game needs me to or if i fight right after i caught them lmao (yveltal/xerneas for example)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 20, 2017
Rayquaza was by far my fav but before emerald came out I loved kyogre more it was my anchor during the elite four

Humble Hook

Because the Hook brings you back ~
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 16, 2016
First catch was Groudon in Ruby. Kinda let down that it didn't know more fire moves at first. But if i had to choose, then Rayquaza!

I nabbed him in Emerald before the Elite Four, and wrecked them.

Anuya

Hoenn's Elite Four pretender
Years
Kyogre sure, because he is very skilled and powerful :$
And he represents "the sea", and I love the sea >o<

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 18, 2023
I used to like Groudon sooo much. But after I got Emerald my love for Groudon got replaced my Rayquaza. I generally love the design and the power it holds within. :3

Years
Rayquaza for sure.He is actually a beast.His attack,sp.attack,speed is unbeatable so i first time cheated to get rayquaza in platinum.

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
Years
Rayquaza. You can get it at such a high level before the Elite 4 and it helps out a lot. Also, it has a sweet design and acted as a boss in SSBB. You have to love an SSBB boss. Except Tabu

Demon Days

Element of Magic
Years
Rayquaza, of course. Easily my favourite Pokémon, actually. Sleek design, great physical sweeper (it also manages to work well as a mixed sweeper), brilliant movepool, great stats, box mascot of best Pokémon game, its cry is brilliant and all that. Also, that shiny scheme. Unf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back