• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Groudon or Kygore?

Groudon or Kygore?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    Just curiosity, the one question I have had in my mind for a long time is to ask this question. Do you prefer Groudon or Kygore. Also, did that affect which game you bought (R/S only). For me, Kygore would have to be my preferred one. What about you guys?

Ayouki Emerald

Leavin'
    Years
    Groudon or Kygore?
    Wins hands down. Base 150 SP.ATT. KOs Groudon. But it depends on who goes out first. Their abilities affect their attacks. But I'm positive Groudon's Solarbeam can't break base 140 SP. DEF. Speed stats are equal. But I'd certainly want to see them dishing it out with 90 base SP,DEF. for Groudon and 90 base DEF. for Kyogre with their own superior attack stats...

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years
    Groudon or Kygore?
    Wins hands down. Base 150 SP.ATT. KOs Groudon. But it depends on who goes out first. Their abilities affect their attacks. But I'm positive Groudon's Solarbeam can't break base 140 SP. DEF. Speed stats are equal. But I'd certainly want to see them dishing it out with 90 base SP,DEF. for Groudon and 90 base DEF. for Kyogre with their own superior attack stats...

no way,he is Groudon's weakness so its unfair

Charizard EX

Charizard EX
    Years
    I like them both but I personally like Groudon better. Sometimes, I think groudon is just walking and it stepped on something and killed it. It's kyogre. I think Kyogre don't stand a chance against Groudon. Groudon just have to kick Kyogre and Bye-bye Kyogre.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    People, this isn't a discussion who would win out of the two. Kyogre can build a set to easily beat groudon and groudon can build a set that can easily beat kyogre. It's not a valid arguament and most of the arguaments used to say who beats who have been stupid anyway, I could spend a good period of time going back and saying why a lot of them are not proper answers. This is a discussion about who you prefer.

But yeah, kyogre gets my vote, he looks cooler =]

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    I like both to be fair. I have both Ruby and Sapphire and they bought own every single battle, so therefore they're both as great as each other :D

Sweet Speed

Smile...
    Years
    I prefer Kyogre because I mostly prefer Water types anyway. I chose Sapphire over Ruby because I just thought Kyogre was plainly more powerful and really cool.

Kirakishou

*~Snowdrop Crystal~*
    Years
    I'm more fond of Kyogre than I am of Groudon. It didn't affect which version I bought, though, because I got Ruby first. It was a US version, so of course it wasn't out in the UK yet, and it was the only one there.

Back