• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Groudon or Kyogre

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    Groudon of course! Most people pick Mudkip because its weakness to only one typ so why have 2 water pokemon? Plus, my main Hoenn game is Ruby and Emerald so i'm glad you can get Groudon. I don't really care about Kyogre.

Years
    I love both, but I chose Ruby because of Groudon and its gothiness. Or as my friend opined: "Groudon: the eyeliner Pokemon".

So, yeah, that's my choice.

Asher

Just your ordinary evil...
    Years
    Kyogre! It's cool. And besides with Ice Beam, Surf, and some other special attacks it can kill almost anything. O_o;; Kyogre also has a cool color combination.

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Groudon, Because of his ability I always teach him Solar Beam... He's just better.

Absolitude

Disaster in Absol clothing
    Years
    Kyogre, because he's blue, and controls water. Did you know that we know more about space than we do about our own planets oceans? That's just plain awsome. Heck if i wasn't such a good guy i might have joined Team Aqua. O.o

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Most likely Kyogre. I bought Sapphire for it, mainly because I like water Pokemon better then fire (or ground in this case)

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Kyroge ;D It's a water pokemon for one thing and it just looks a lot cooler than Groudon. Plus, I like the fact that it rains in Saphire because of it, heat isn't as fun.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I like groudon the most. I like the moves that it can learn like earthquake also looks better than kyogre.

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
    Groudon. Kyogre's cool, don't get me wrong, but I had Groudon first. And plus, Groudon's look just says "get out of my way or I'll beat you up >D"

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Kyogre seems to calm and pretty, and Groudon urgley and ebil. But Groudon is a firey..so I'd only prefer it because of that.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Kyogre all the way. For some reason I just don't like Groudon and never have :\

Back