• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Groudon VS Kyogre

Whos better: Kyogre or Groudon

• Kyogre

Votes: 14 63.6%
  • Groudon

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    Okay so I decided to make a Groudon Vs Kyogre.
    Comment please and tell us which you like best :)

Last edited:

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    I prefer Kyogre because I, personally, thinks that it looks cooler. ;).

And also, Water > Ground, so if they faced off Kyogre would probably win anyways.

Pookachu

Chuck Norris
    Years
    It all depends on who was in battle first and who has more speed.

A Groudon with one Swords Dance can OHKO a Kyogre.

A Kyogre with one Calm Mind can OHKO a Groudon.

Ársa

k.
    Years
    If Kyogre is faster, then Groudon gets to start the sunlight over Kyogre's rain. This can detriment Kyogre's ability to do damage with Water Spout. Choice Scarf Groudon with Solarbeam kills it... (So basically, Kyogre should always win, and completely ignore that last comment as it isn't plausible and should never be considered for competitive play)

~T_S

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2010
    It is obdveus Kyroge would win because water puts out fire though it pains me to say it

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    I'm taking no consideration for the inner workings of gameplay and I'm going with Kyogre.

I remember having an EV trained, Level 100 Groudon which fought against my cousin's level 100, un EV trained Kyogre. Guess who won?

-_-

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    well, Groudon can learn electric and grass attacks which can give it an advantage against Kyogre...

But I think Kyogre can still withstand those attacks.
    But oh well... I like Groudon more though, one reason is that I hate water type PKMN. :)

DavyJones4our

Man of the Sea
    Years
    Yep. But in the game Kyogre wins. Kyogre is a water type. Which means it is the weakness of ground and fire type. Groudon for example.

Not necessarily, didn't you catch the Sunny Day + Solarbeam thing? It would weaken Kyogre's water and Solarbeam would rape Kyogre (also, what if it has a Miracle seed or Wise Glasses or something?)

I'd still stand behind the mighty Leviathan over the Behemoth or Ziz, though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back