• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Group Approval Topic (Invalid, don't read or pay attention... it's outdated.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • It's Ironical isn't it?

This topic was made to stop no-post-whatever clubs. But it just makes alot. XD The only club with the most post which was approved by Zanstic was the Assians club with 80 posts...

^^ *runs back to the PokeSpecialClub*

Hanatori

Wet Biscuit Maglee
    Years
  • Club is a funny word... heh heh heh... :o

Name: PC Artist Club
    Restrictions: Strictly for the discussion of art, artists, and art in general.. or did I already mention art?
    Basic Idea: Talk about art stuff, like your evil art teacher, really good art websites, show off your art, drawing styles, the list goes on and on and on...
    Why: Hey, I'm probably not the only person here who wants a club for art. The club was a success on the old PC... :o

/me hopes the Artist Club gets approved

Stinger

Banned
    Years
  • Name: Team Magma
    Restrictions: Ploting against Team Aqua, strategy on FIRE types, and anything FIRE that there is to talk about, will be talked about
    Basic Idea Of Group: I'm hoping someone will make a Team Aqua team, so we can rival eachother O_o and plot against eachother.
    Why You Want To Make A Group: To get to know people here more, learn other peoples strategy, and... it's fun =)

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • I can't approve that group stinger, there is already a fire club dealy...

Pc artist club is all good though:::APPROVED

BOO ya!

Years
    • Age 41
    • Seen Jun 24, 2010
    Suggestion for the next request of the Team Magma club, take out the fire pokemon restriction next time you try for it. Team Magma was about raising the land level for people and pokemon in the ruby game and the pokemon show rather than solely decated to fire pokemon. Team Aqua was about raising the sea level for people and pokemon in the sapphire game and the pokemon show rather than solely decated to water pokemon.

Hakudoushi-kun

Guardian of the Northern Souls
    Years
  • invinible said:
    Suggestion for the next request of the Team Magma club, take out the fire pokemon restriction next time you try for it. Team Magma was about raising the land level for people and pokemon in the ruby game and the pokemon show rather than solely decated to fire pokemon. Team Aqua was about raising the sea level for people and pokemon in the sapphire game and the pokemon show rather than solely decated to water pokemon.

or it could include all the well-known teams(TR, TAqua,TMagma, PMC)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • @_@ Thanks for taking those, Dakota. I agree... the Team Magma one is already (a little) similar to the other fire clubs and it would be pretty useless without a Team Aqua. I just don't forsee many people joining it. I do like the artists club, though.

Gengar

Funny? Lookin' for me?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 28, 2004
    Club/name : Ghost Club
    Restrictions: Must talk about Ghost/Psychic/Dark Pokemon.
    Basic Idea Of Group : To talk about Ghost/Psychic/Dark Pokemon , and to express staratageys with them.
    Why you want the Club: Because , I LOVE Ghost/Psychic/Dark Pokemon , and want to make a club about it.

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    Name:T3h "dude" club
    Restrictions: Talk about anything that belong to "DUDE" or any funny thing.
    Basic Idea Of Group : The club that made you laugh and fall of your chair with DUDE!!!
    Thank you.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • Dakota said:
    Gengar's club is approved...however pharaohs club isn't cause it's dumb and poitnless..

boo YA????
    Dumb and pointless? I'm afraid I don't see what you mean. The "DUDE!!!" is like your BOO ya, except that it is more popular around the community. As we've had a lot of interest shown in this club, I don't quite see what is so pointless about it.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • Name: Musicians' Room
    Restrictions: For musicians, to talk about what they are playing and stuff like that
    Basic Idea Of Group : A club for musically-minded Pok?fans to talk about the kind of music they like and play etc. (For example, I am a pianist and violinist and I'm teaching myself guitar.)

Spike Razzor

"Don't argue, you failed..."
    Years
  • Club/name : PokeCreation Club
    Restrictions: Must have atleast 2 home made Pokemon, can't just use real Pokemon and just add different feet ect.
    Basic Idea Of Group : General chating about your home made Pokemon, exchanging ideas and making up moves which can go on this website I made www.ncgallery.free-host.com, plus we can arange RPG's just for home made Pokemon.
    Why you want the Club:Lots of PC members have home made Pokemon, this gives us a place to chat about them and exchange ideas, moves ect.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • Club/name : Penguin Club
    Restrictions: Must like penguins
    Basic Idea Of Group : Chatting about penguins
    Why you want the Club: I know I'm not the only person who loves penguins, and drawing them and stuff. I'd like to compare penguin notes and cartoons and stuff, and run Fred and Bill (the penguin comic I draw) past other penguin lovers.

Years
  • O.O ...penguins?

As the saying goes: "Though they may look decent, they still can't fly"

still, most of the clubs seem innactive... most of them... won't they get closed or something?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back