• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Group Firestorm, For Battle Masters

What you think of Neji's team?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonlit Umbreon

Elusive Within The Shadows
    Years
    Hey L_M! I'm doing okay, training's tough but I'll get through. How's training for you going? I also updated my banner post with another banner, do you like them? =D

Moonlit Umbreon

Years
    Yes Postman, L_M chooses the prizes in which are given to contestants who defeat Leaders. But you can donate prizes if you wish. =)

Thanks and good luck with training L_M! =D

Moonlit Umbreon

Years
    L_M; Thanks very much! I'm posting the banners again just incase Neji misses them on the previous post. =)

Neji; I posted these banner donations on the previos page, but I thought you might miss them so here they are again, I'd be real greatful if you could put them up on the banner list for me bud. =D

https://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r318/ice-creamy/CharizardBanner-2.png?t=1212393272

-Neji-

Something Different
    Years
    hey sorry guys just been busy with studying for my exams next week .. just updated the first post,

hows everyone doing?

.Vaporeon

eshkient
    Years
    Hey Neji !
    How are you?
    I will check the 1st post now.
    Im done training and i am now the Rock Gymleader all that i need to do now is to battle you.
    Do you wanna?

-Neji-

Something Different
    Years
    Hey Neji !
    How are you?
    I will check the 1st post now.
    Im done training and i am now the Rock Gymleader all that i need to do now is to battle you.
    Do you wanna?

thought you wanted to be the ice water gym? .. what made you change your mined?

well sure .. i'll go get my team now if you like... i cant use my dragons yet cos there still babies lol..

-Neji-

Something Different
    Years
    yeah man, it bucketed down in little bits today .. but friday and saturday was the worst! ... school got washed out woohoo! XD

EDIT: oh dammit, i'm really sorry man but i have to go .. mined giving this a rain check? .. how about the postman?

sorry buddy. i will get to be on longer and contribute alot more later on just stuff been pretty hectic.

cya bud.

-Neji-

PokeMaster13

Banned
    Years
    If there are any more positions I'd like to be a Gym Leader.
    Name: PokeMaster1
    In-Game Name: Wes
    Fc: 4296-2137-3120
    Reason For Joining: Love to battle
    Gym Type: Multitype if possible

Last edited:
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Jun 22, 2008
    Hey what is the level that everyone is at for this cause if im near you ill battle you to get a spot

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back