• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen GSC Poekmon?

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2006
    I was wondering if Blissey, Snubbull or Miltank are in FR/LG, and if they are, how to get them.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I don't know which pokemon, but there are GSC pokemon is FR/LG.

Steeleon

The Lovable Goof
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2006
    Can't you get every current pokemon on FR/LG. I dont mean catch them in the game but I mean from trading can't you get every current pokemon?

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
  • If you mean trading from GSC, then that would be a no. Just like Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire, FireRed and LeafGreen are incompatible with the GameBoyColor versions. Everyone else will have to be gotten with Colloseum. What a shame because I don't have it for FR/LG to get them :(.

Steeleon

The Lovable Goof
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2006
    I heard though you can get every current pokemon on FR/LG. Did I hear wrong?

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • Using Ruby/Sapphire, FR/LG, and Colosseum you can get every Pokemon except for Mew, Celebi (unless you have the Japanese Colosseum Bonus Disc), and Gonbe.

Steeleon

The Lovable Goof
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2006
    Ok I thought so. But I was not sure. Thank you ^^.

Back