• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen ~*!*~GSC Remake~*!*~

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2011
    Dark Venusaur said:
    Do ever think that they will make a remake for GSC. because I'll love to see that as a DS game and it will be the best Pokemon game ever.

:t003:Dark Venusaur

Nah it should be on gba man

bluestorm

Lucario and Mudkip! BLUE PWNS!
    Years
    Yesh they should! They should also make a game that you can go to every single region in although I doubt DS games could hold so much memory. Anyway, it would be great if they did! I'd definately buy it!

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    This has got to be one of the most popular discussions since FR/LG came out.
    And I doubt they'll make remakes of the G/S/C games, not in a while at least.
    And even though I'd love to see Johto back, I actually don't think they should remake the G/S/C games, at least not yet.
    I'd personally like to see a new game with a new storyline etc. with Johto being the main region. And of course it should have revamped Johto music too ^_^
    I hope so, I would love to train a team of feraligators via breed! Plus, the new hydro blast attack will be usefull, but they might make another ultra strong starter attack, like omega bite, or somthing.
    You mean Hydro Cannon, right? And to be honest, Hydro Cannon won't do much with that horrible SP.Attack of Feraligatr -_-
    Oh, and Omega Bite sounds horribly cliché by the way. Besides, they'd have to make more of the kind of attacks for both other starters if they'd make a move like that.

Last edited:

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    Personally -- and I've been told that this is faulty logic -- if they've remade Red and Blue for the Advance generations, it would come as no surprise to me if they remade Gold and Silver. And I'd personally stand behind Nintendo all the way if they did, too. GSC was awesome, in my opinion. Of course, this is partly because I have a one-track mind while they had a certain character's phone number. 8D

Years
    I do agree that there should be a remake of G/S/C, but for GBA and not a lot of people don't or can't afford a DS. Although starter pokemon was not that great Jhoto is my fave region. If Nintendo decide to do a remake of the games then I am also behind them 100%.

Katakoe

Blah!
    Years
    Nup. It would be good if the did it, but I don't think they will.
    Because if they started remaking all the old ones, they would do it with the new ones [R/S/E] when smothing more advance then the DS comes out. It would just get borning after awhile.

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
    Well they did make a remake for Red and Blue (better known as FR/LG), so I think they should make a remake of GSC. But only for the GBA, because I'd like to capture Lugia and Ho-oh and trade between the GBA games.

And they should bring back the Pokegear and the Time functions (with day turning into night). This should be considered for any of the future releases.

Lord Mike

Most Loyal Colts Fan on Earth
    Years
    I never really cared for the PokeGear. It was annoying enough on Emerald when they kept Match Calling me.

Last edited:
    Years
    YoMama said:
    I never really cared for the PokeGear. I was annoying enough on emerald when they kept Match Calling me.
    I hated the Match Call people too. Every time I tried to train: Hey! It's ______ I missed cathing ______. Maybe next time!!

Anyway, I want a remake for the DS. I would love to visit Johto again!

:t334: CaptainBrain

Back