• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GT11 Radio Jams

Status
Not open for further replies.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
  • Hosting Times

Jam #1 - July 7th 6PM CST (GMT -6)
    Jam #2 - July 10th 6PM CST (GMT -6)

Everyone is encouraged to come early and stay late, for maximum fun listening to your favorite music with some of your favorite people!

uyrKyCA.png

DJ Dizzy Dope
    radioJams​

Signing in
    Click here to join the radio channel. It'll be noted almost immediately that you'll have to sign-up to plug.dj with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account. Don't worry; absolutely none of the personal information provided on any of the listed sites will be used in any way at any point, not even your name.

Creating your playlist
    • Click the purple button in the bottom left corner of the page
    • At the bottom of this screen, click 'Create'
    • Enter the name of your playlist

Composing your playlist
    • Click the purple button in the bottom left corner of the page
    • At the top is a search bar. Type in the name of the video you want and hit enter.
    • As the results are displayed, you may choose the one you want and click the plus sign to the right. It will drop down a list of your current playlists. You can click the playlist you want to add the video to and after confirming, the video will be appended to the playlist! Rinse and repeat until you've created the perfect playlist.
    • You can rearrange the order of your songs by clicking and dragging them to their new locations while viewing the playlist.
    • After your playlist is complete, click the 'Start DJing' button and you'll be added to the wait list to play your music!

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • I haven't used plug.dj in months, but I might as well change that for this event :) sounds like a blast, really~

Brolijah

Secretly (Not) Active
    Years
  • I almost didn't see the link cuz of the text color. >w>' Anywho, I'll be there, this event is always fun and relaxing~

Years
  • I've played on plug.dj only once, but it was a lot of fun. I made sure to set an alarm in my phone.

You'll all wish I wasn't there if I pull out some weird stuff. >:)

Years
  • I was on before, but I'll join again! Pretty fun, imo.

Confirming I was there for both jams. ✓

Last edited:

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • I was unfortunately away for most of it so if you were active during the Radio Jam tonight please post here confirming such!

Years
  • I was there! I played a whole 2 songs before everyone left... .__.

My username there is shinydwebble.

I'm still there, actually. 3 person jam session ftw.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    I wasn't on the first jam because I had to go to work early-ish, but the second jam I can, because I don't have to go then. So hopefully there will be a good number that will turn out for the second jam.

Arcturus.

Chews nails and spits napalm
    Years
  • Looks like I missed the first night, but I'll be sure to tune in on the 10th! I'll just be going by arc on plug.dj. I hope people will some of the more eccentric music I'll be playing. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back