• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GT11 Tourney and the earlier issue

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
  • Several days ago, I signed in into GT11 Battle Tournament, however, that time I was somewhat exhausted (even battlers needs some rest lol) that I want to take a break on battling for a while, and actually, I was planning to return on the next day, but when I'm starting to boot up my new laptop, I find out that the charger have issues, that I can't use my new laptop for a while, as described in my latest blog entry.

I know I wanted to get back to the GT tourney before it's over, but since I stored my team on my new laptop (which have the issues rn), and my old laptop have no data of the team that I made anymore, so I think I won't be battling in GT Tourney, except if you want to play with any kind of random battles atm.

I hope you understand why I can't battle with any of my OU team in tourney lately.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • I could battle a bunch of random battles later tonight when I'm on comp :) I dont have any of my teams on this comp, so if You wanna random I'm up for it, Windy!

Back