• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GT8 Events Volunteering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
  • Design-a-Pokémon Contest

Hosted by deku.
    Can you create your own Pokémon? Maybe you can't draw it - in that case, make up stats! Make up moves! And more!

I would like to help out with this, if there's space; and if Deku doesn't mind :)

Pixel Art Competition

Hosted by The 100 Mega Shock. Requires judges.
    Let the power of pixels be your guide and create a masterpiece with the dots you assemble!

I would also like to become or judge or simply just to help, although I'm not a great pixel artist but I still have an opinion and I know what is good, and what can be improved. I would love to host a fakemon spriting contest, there was one before but has seemed to of stopped now.

Thank-you,

~Kian

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Well they are reposting events (and if this is really what you want us to do) then I'm still up for the Scriptwriting Contest and/or the Speedhacking Contest.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Reposting my interest in this!

Pokédex 3D Snap
    Requires hosts.
    Got a 3DS? We want to see how your Pokémon look in the real world! Snap the best picture!

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • Just here to say that the Society of Pokemon MENSA does not need help hosting.
    I fixed all the kinks and have made all the riddles, emblems and rules.
    Thanks to those who offered, but help is not needed. Cheers!

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • I'd just to like to kindly mention once again I am interested in helping host the Create a Pokemon Contest with deku. He said I coudl work with him if he was accpeted, but that is if I am too. Anyway, I'd like to help out in any other way possible f I can't help out with this event. If not with anything I'll just participate. ;3

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Pokémon Anime Snapshots Captions
    Requires hosts.
    Maybe you're not a photo guy - but you can identify a good scene! Find the best scene for the daily theme!

May I take this one in, too?

PaxAmericana

Resident Peacekeeper
    Years
  • Pokémon Speedhacking

Requires hosts.
    Create a Pokémon game in four days! You pick the platform, we pick the theme!

Can I do this one. I LOVE HACKS.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2012
    Requires hosts.
    Create a Pokémon game in four days! You pick the platform, we pick the theme
    can i judge please?
    im not much of a hacker an it sounds awesome so i wanna judge instead :)

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • Since the Anime Music video doesn't need help I wouldn't mind being a judge for "Manga "Translation" Competition" If we ever get a host. I can also help Pokémon Anime Snapshots Captions too. (Is more into judging)

Last edited:

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • As I see, people have re-posted theirs, so I'm going to just justify mine here and I'm still interested in helping out.
    I would like to host:
    - Profile Maker's Prattle
    - Emblem Sketcher's Competition

And Help out in:
    - The Paint Bucket Competition

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Well considering the AMV contest doesn't need any help. I wouldn't mind hosting the "Post Theme Maker's Battle" and helping out with the "Pokémon Anime Snapshots Captions" event either.

TheMarkCrafter

roses are red, violets are blue, i used to break r
    Years
  • Maybe a "Who's that Trainer" contest will be okay.
    Like the WTP, the Pokemon Community will make a WTT. Getting parts of the trainer and asking it.
    Emblem for who found 1 answer.
    PC Supporter Tier 3 for who found 30% answers.
    PC Supporter Tier 5 for who found 50% answers.
    PC Supporter Tier 9? for who found 90% answers

Last edited:
    Years
  • Maybe a "Who's that Trainer" contest will be okay.
    Like the WTP, the Pokemon Community will make a WTT. Getting parts of the trainer and asking it.
    Emblem for who found 1 answer.
    PC Supporter for who found half answers
    Moderator (i guess) for who found all answers.

I'm 100% sure they can't give moderator status away as a prize xD any old member could end up being one

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back