• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GTA

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
Years
  • I recall the only Grand Theft Auto game I have played was Grand Theft Auto IV. I did not like it much. Course I do recall one joyride in the game where a cop car was chasing me, I took a jump and the cop car followed me on the same jump. I ended up successfully making the jump, not the cop car, it ended up crashing and burning near propane tanks. So it made a nice explosion. Speaking of explosions, I recall creating a huge one that started with an ice cream truck.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • GTA V has been the only gta game I've been able to beat. I played GTA II, III, Vice City, San Andreas, but haven't been able to beat any of them.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    In general, Grand Tefth Auto is one of my most favorite video game series out there, for sure. I've been following it ever since I was introduced to GTA back in 2002 or so, and still am.

We're allowed to explore the place the game happens to take place without any worries, missions are rather fun to take part, and we get chance to do things that we're usually not permitted to (nor even would want or imagine to, for most part) in real world.

The title that stands to me most would likely have to be Grand Theft Auto IV, since that's the one I've found myself playing most. Liberty City isn't so bad, either. There's no least favorite, but I'd kind of disliked the locations San Andreas have had, as they seemed to be kind of bland. Aside from that, I feel everything else were nice.

Sir Codin

Trevor embodies all the things I wish I could be but can't be because I have too much of a conscience.

Years
  • I own san andreas, 3 and 5 and the only one I beat is 5 the other I didn't get far into, although with san andreas I've played a lot with cheats (I found endlessly respawning ambulances an firetrucks strangely amusing) san andreas and 3 haven't aged well in the slightest I have to say after playing 5 the controls of san andreas are really odd and way too sensitive (CJ you're not Sonic stop running around like a lunatic whenever I slightly touch the control) stick and of course graphically they're also not that great, really low poly and the render distance isn't that good, for their time they were good but when looking at the games on the gamecube they've aged poorly.

Cerberus87

Mega Houndoom, baby!
    Years
  • I own san andreas, 3 and 5 and the only one I beat is 5 the other I didn't get far into, although with san andreas I've played a lot with cheats (I found endlessly respawning ambulances an firetrucks strangely amusing) san andreas and 3 haven't aged well in the slightest I have to say after playing 5 the controls of san andreas are really odd and way too sensitive (CJ you're not Sonic stop running around like a lunatic whenever I slightly touch the control) stick and of course graphically they're also not that great, really low poly and the render distance isn't that good, for their time they were good but when looking at the games on the gamecube they've aged poorly.

SA was made for the PS2, that's two gens ago. You can bet it looks bad. :P

My favorite is IV. Not because of story, not because of features, but the gameplay and physics were more appealing to me. People ***** about "muh planes" but SA could get away with planes only because it had three large cities, while IV has one large city.

But SA was also an excellent game and if Rockstar wanted another Los Santos game they could've simply remastered SA and called it a day considering how there's so much to do in that game.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    I haven't played a Grand Theft Auto game since III on my PS2, and I played the ever-living hell out of it. Like, for a while it was an every day after school for at least ~2 hours kind of a deal, lol. I played a little bit of Vice City and San Andreas on my cousins' PS2 systems too, but I didn't visit them often so that was the extent of that.

It's a series that never really grabbed my interest enough for me to want to buy a new game, even though I enjoyed III as much as I did. But, who knows? Maybe I'll pick up IV because it's so dirt cheap. Hell, even V is only $30 for the PS3 on Amazon rn.

TY

Played V on the PS3 for some time, but at a point it just got plain boring to me, especially the Online mode since there simply was nothing fun to do and free roaming resulted in dying over and over again to people who think they are funny. At some point there even were hackers in the game which made the experience even worse and then there came a point where I never touched the game again.

Back