• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GTS system for v17 (v18 coming soon) + Online Panel

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2021
    He said can you install gts system by yourself in Pokemon essential and send to him
    And something like hey dude don't be rude like this word .

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2021
    Wow um... he actually got banned... do I need to know what he said just now?
    Can you send it for metoo please ijust use it for example not for my own game
    Imran can install the gts system in essential and send it to me please thanks in advance bro.

DarrylBD99

Content Creator and Game Developer
    Years
    He said can you install gts system by yourself in Pokemon essential and send to him
    And something like hey dude don't be rude like this word .

I mean... I will be honest, I didn't mean to be rude to him so I am a bit sorry for him. But I would usually just say, "If you can't do something yourself, then you shouldn't be dragging people without learning." And that doesn't mean that people can't use public resources FYI, but let's say if you have an error, you can either ask for help or find out where the error occurred. However, if someone lend you a help but you are not following the methods and just dragging them, then you shouldn't have the script in the first place.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2021
    I mean... I will be honest, I didn't mean to be rude to him so I am a bit sorry for him. But I would usually just say, "If you can't do something yourself, then you shouldn't be dragging people without learning." And that doesn't mean that people can't use public resources FYI, but let's say if you have an error, you can either ask for help or find out where the error occurred. However, if someone lend you a help but you are not following the methods and just dragging them, then you shouldn't have the script in the first place.

I am the same guy
    Can you install gts system in essential and send it to me please thanks in advance
    And I just use it for as example not for my own game
    Please help me out .

true.
    Man, you literally took the trouble and made 6 to-the-point screenshots. Appreciatable! And that dude's still wanting someone to add it for them.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    (One more post, sorry)
    When I launch the script it gives me an error stating that it cannot find an image located in the GTS graphics folder. Is there certain graphics I have to download?

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2023
    (Sorry for Necroposting)
    Is the V18 script close to being done?
    Thanks

I'm still working on the script, but sadly, I dont had much time in the last weeks. I will release a script for v18 in the future and already got a lot of work done on it, but there are still things not working properly.

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2022
    No rush or anything, just curios if this is still being developed for v18 and if there's anything that could be done to help?

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2023
    Hi, this seems very interesting, is there any chance of making it work in version 16.3 of Essentials?

Back