• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen GTS >.<

Olz.

The Magic Auroa
Years
  • Omg.. its almost impossible to find a pokemon without a want saying:

"Mew" Or "Deoxys"

Some idiots thing that they can find whatever they want on the GTS, there filling it up with rubbish!!

eg.

Searching for:
    Turtwig

Offers:
    level 1 turtwig for:
    -9 Mew
    Any Deoxys
    100 Palkia

Seroisly this is driving me nuts!!

Anybody else feel this way?

Ryu Hoshi

Traveling fighter for hire
    Years
  • Its my oppinon that the Gts will drive you mad if you go in there expecting to get something you wanted.Just mess around and once in awhile you'll find a good a deal.heck sometimes there are shines being put up on the block for nothing

Edit:just rememberd this is the wrong place for this thread lol XD

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2008
    Omg.. its almost impossible to find a pokemon without a want saying:

"Mew" Or "Deoxys"

Some idiots thing that they can find whatever they want on the GTS, there filling it up with rubbish!!

eg.

Searching for:
    Turtwig

Offers:
    level 1 turtwig for:
    -9 Mew
    Any Deoxys
    100 Palkia

Seroisly this is driving me nuts!!

Anybody else feel this way?

Yeah, I was searching for Turtwig the other day and wanted to pull my hair out. Who would honestly trade a Deoxys for a Turtwig? Doesn't make any sense.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • somebody very genuous! (I'd probobly trade it if I needed it)

yeah, it's annoying..... you'll just have to mess arou d for a while. you'll find SOMETHING!

Years
  • I used this for the first time last night expecting that I can get great trades off it then find out I cant even search fr pokemon I dont already have.

There are some good deals on it though someone wanted a female gabite for Latias but sadly I only had one Gabite and it was male.

Lots of people ask for -9 Mews, do they want to get hacked pokemon?

Ryu Hoshi

Traveling fighter for hire
    Years
  • I used this for the first time last night expecting that I can get great trades off it then find out I cant even search fr pokemon I dont already have.

There are some good deals on it though someone wanted a female gabite for Latias but sadly I only had one Gabite and it was male.

Lots of people ask for -9 Mews, do they want to get hacked pokemon?
    no just the opposite they do that because so they can use the gts glitch to clone there pokemon in peace because no one really has it.well awhile ago anyways.now there are alot of hacked mews going about

lostprophetsown

chatot,lucario and lance lover
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 30, 2013
    ya i was trying to get a torchic and the offers were like mew and stuff its like dude whats the point....
    they should do something to stop dum trades like that

Pokemon Breeder Zoria

Normal Type Master
    Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2008
    GTS annoys me, I toil around with it every now and then, but not very often. The things people put up are ridiculous, but like the other people said, there are some good deals.

Drakorn

[b][color=red]Skarmory is love[/color][/b]
    Years
  • Yes, I find it very annoying, that you want that pokemon, for instance I am after a Vespiquen on GTS, just a low one for my brother and they all want something like Dialga Lv 100, Combee 70 or over etc. I know it is hard to find a female combee but hey they should atleast have something very appropriate.

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
    Years
  • This is exactly why I never use the GTS. There are unfair trades all over the place, and you can't even check if the Pokémon offered is a hack.

By the way, people ask for Lv9- Mew normally because they want to make sure nobody trades, so that they can clone safely.

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
  • Ha. That must be one good Turtwig. >>
    But none of this effects me. I put a Riolu or an Eevee up for something like a Bagon and I get it. I don't search alot.

ABYAY

Advancing the Yarzan species
    Years
  • I somehow find decent trades about 5% of the time on there...

If I could, I'd get my ultimate revenge on most of these people if it was possible to make a hacked pokemon to seriously cripple their game...would show them for always asking for lv.100s and hacked legends...

But yeah, this is what happens when you get idiots craving for legends... ALWAYS wanting them. At least here at PC, we can trade items as well as getting some fair trades about 100% of the time.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • heh... I looked on the GTS for a female Charizard. I traded my starter Charizared for it... WHAT I GOT WAS A HACK!!!!!! >.<

thank god I cloned :p

something similar happened with a Spiritomb

Teamtyranitar

Fizz-X
    Years
  • This is exactly why I never use the GTS. There are unfair trades all over the place, and you can't even check if the Pokémon offered is a hack.

By the way, people ask for Lv9- Mew normally because they want to make sure nobody trades, so that they can clone safely.

lol ui ask for 9 and under blastoise and i seen a vid on youtube with somebody has an ar cheat to make a legit 9 under mew

Chonlel48

'Tallica and computers ftw
    Years
  • A little before I found the wireless trade corner - I tried to get a turtwig and chimchar for a couple piplups... I looked at the offer... "Palkia - any" "Mew level 10-20" "Milotic - Level 9-"... and I thought people had sense... I know some of them were trying to clone their level one turtwig... but they could put some effort in it and breed <insert original parent here> with a ditto and hatch the the thing...

Back