• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen GTS?

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2017
    Hi,
    Pretty new to the online part of this game.
    I was hoping I was able to find a Mew in it somewhere but you cannot request one?

Can anyone help with this, I would really like one (as I have one on my cartridge version of Pokémon yellow which is sealed away forever :( )

Thanks in advance!

PurpleOrange

still don't know what I'm doing
    Years
    Hi,
    Pretty new to the online part of this game.
    I was hoping I was able to find a Mew in it somewhere but you cannot request one?

Can anyone help with this, I would really like one (as I have one on my cartridge version of Pokémon yellow which is sealed away forever :( )

Thanks in advance!

you can request one if you scroll down to "what pokemon" on the search screen and type in mew, but almost all mews there are hacks and will ask for meloetta or genesect almost all the time

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2018
    Yes you can search but sadly all the people on the gts asking for things you cant have like a Hoopa or a level 1 Charizard

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2017
    You can always head over to the Trade Corner and see if anyone has one, since people on GTS can be pretty unrealistic.

Thanks, I'll give that a try. Which subsection do you think I would have most luck with?

If I do not find one I am considering using my newly started blue on the virtual 3ds console and catching a mew using one of the trainers which allow it near Cerulean I think it is (in my head this is OK and not cheating because I used to have a Mew on Yellow from nintendo XD)

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Thanks, I'll give that a try. Which subsection do you think I would have most luck with?

If I do not find one I am considering using my newly started blue on the virtual 3ds console and catching a mew using one of the trainers which allow it near Cerulean I think it is (in my head this is OK and not cheating because I used to have a Mew on Yellow from nintendo XD)

The Quick Trades sub section should work just fine. You could look in one of the various Trade shops and see if they have the Mew you want. Just remember you'd have to have one of their wants as well.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    Does anyone know if you'll be able to do the Mew glitch in the online games then transfer it to later games?

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2016
    The mew glitch still works on the virtual console release of Pokemon Yellow and an upcoming update to Pokemon Bank will allow you to transfer Pokemon from Red/Blue/Yellow to Sun/Moon. That should be a pretty viable method (assuming Nintendo doesn't make mew a prohibited transport).

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2017
    The mew glitch still works on the virtual console release of Pokemon Yellow and an upcoming update to Pokemon Bank will allow you to transfer Pokemon from Red/Blue/Yellow to Sun/Moon. That should be a pretty viable method (assuming Nintendo doesn't make mew a prohibited transport).

Yeah I'll probably give this a go :) got to wait until January for the bank to work with it though :(

Back