• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guardians (PG-13)

Years
    "Let's walk." Nat gave Axel a perfectly straight face, no smile in sight. Was she serious? Axel kind of stuttered a little, and Nat grinned devilishly. "I'm just kidding. We can take a ride from Natu!" Axel laughed wholeheartedly, and asked, "Can Cleo even teleport us all the way to Unova?"

"I think so... Can you Cleo?" The little green chick looked fairly self confident in her abilities, so Nat took it as a yes. With a flash of white light the 4 were gone, but where they had gone to was a mystery. All they knew was they were in a basic route, with an odd feeling of new beginnings tied to it. A gentle breeze rustled the long grasses to their left, and a few young Lillipup were bounding and playing in the grass. "Route 1..." Nat muttered in awe. "Great job Cleo!"

OOC: Same to you Blizzard-Prince, I don't particularly mind people playing my characters either. It's actually quite cool to see how people interpret them! The picture by the way, is amazing! I wish I could draw people properly xD

Blizzard-Prince

digitalARTIST not for hire
    Years
    OOC: Thanks! It took a while to draw. xDD
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

"Great job, Cleo!" Nat patted her Powermon. The Natu chirped, pleased with itself. It danced around on the ground, flapping its wings.

"So it's like a private Abra!" Axel chuckled, tidying up his clothes. They got messed up during the teleportation. His jacket was all flustered now and Static's shaved wool was electrically charged from the traveling. Better not touch Nat.

"So, where's Accumula Town?" He asked. The Unova region was new to him, and he hadn't really gotten the chance to visit it yet. Static was happily bleating next to him.

"Just north of here." Nat said, looking around the grassy Route 1. "It's not that much of a long walk. Probably." The Lillipup infants were playing in the grass, chasing each other until they got worn out. Some Pidove could be seen flying far off into the horizon.

"Lead the way, then." Axel replied, adjusting his backpack for the walk. "Do you know what time it is, by the way? I kind of broke my watch. Again." He said, fiddling with his electrically charged watch. Teleportation always makes it flip out. A nearby Patrat crossed the dirt path ahead of them.

Last edited:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
    ((OOC: Sorry it's been taking me so long to post again; I still have projects, even if it is near the end of the school year. -.-))

Miharu scowled as she tracked through the mud. The necklace they were tracking was moving around; it was obviously picked up by someone or a powermon. Bishamon was in his pokeball where he would not have to track through the mud as well. He could still tell her when and where the necklace was moving, even through the pokeball. She could not yet track such items, or at least not until they were a few feet away. Her powers were still weak, but she was still just a beginner. Then again, she mostly trained physically over the past years, never really focusing on her aura. She could not help but be amused that she had the psychic aura, when everyone from the village said that she should have had a dark aura.

She shook her head slightly. No need to think of that past.

She traveled through the Great Marsh for an hour now, the necklace moved fairly quickly. From the way it moved, she would guess that a pokemon had it. With her luck, it was the strong Toxicroak that the mission warned about.

Master, the necklace is closing in fast. You'll be able to sense it soon, as well as see it.

Miharu nodded, tense, but ready. A few seconds later, she noticed a Toxicroak with something shiny on his neck. Before she could even groan (or curse), the Toxicroak jumped at her, a Poison Sting on his point on his hand ready. She quickly dodged to the side. However, this was only a distraction as Toxicroak tore off.

"Damn it," Miharu said sourly. What the hell was this? She guessed it? She thought only A and S rank could see the future. However, she knew she was still a D rank, it was obvious that the Toxicroak was going to have the necklace. After all, she did have such terrible luck.

Miharu sighed slightly, before running after the Toxicroak.

---

Miharu wasn't slow, nor did she have bad stamina, but after sprinting for about an hour, she could feel her body slowing. She cursed inwardly, before pushing herself more. She really was getting weak; before, she would be able to sprint for about two hours before getting tired. Then again, Sensei had always pushed her past her limits, made her work harder for the prize.
    The necklace has stopped moving, master.

Miharu slowed down, before coming into a complete stop. If the Toxicroak stopped moving, that could mean one of two things: he was at home, or he was waiting for them. She was leaning towards the latter; the Toxicroak was smart. He probably knew better than to lead anyone to his house, especially a human.

Get ready for a battle.

Of course, master.

She moved silently, almost as if she had a Dark Type aura. Stealth was one of the things Sensei had focused on; what was the point of being able to defend yourself if you didn't know when someone was coming, or if you couldn't use the element of surprise yourself? Sometimes, she wondered if Sensei had an aura and if it was either Normal or Dark. They both seemed to fit him well. She rolled her eyes at the slight hilarity, a Dark aura teaching a Psychic aura the tricks of the trade in stealth. Then again, she wasn't even sure if he even had an aura, so the hilarity of the Dark aura teaching a Psychic aura was just speculation for now. She did know where he currently was, perhaps she could ask him the question in a letter.

Either way, it was time to get that necklace back whether that Toxicroak liked it or not.

Years
    "I don't have a watch, but judging on the sun's position in the sky it's about noon now." Nat replied, beginning to walk in the direction of Accumula Town. Up ahead was a town with many levels and flights of stairs and large buildings scattered in the quaint town, a couple of Pidove chattering behind the town's Pokelodge.

"So where do we start looking?" Axel and Nat both looked around the town, taking it all in.

"Over there might be a good place to start, that little food stall looks a bit dodgey." Nat pointed towards a shabby old stall with a greasy looking bald man selling even greasier burgers and hot dogs. Static cringed, his sensitive nose was overwhelmed by the stench coming from the stall and it's 'food'.

"That looks pretty nasty. Let's go!" Axel said, still walking at a steady pace towards the dirty old stand.

Blizzard-Prince

Years
    "Man, that smells!" Nat commented. The 'food' was covered in grease and the smell spread through the air like a disease.

"Careful o' what'cha say about my burgers n' hotdogs there, kiddo." The bald man said in an unidentifiable accent. "If'ya don't like em, then get away from 'ma stall."

"Looks like he heard you." Axel said softly, chuckling. The man seemed aggressive and easily angered. He had a single Pokeball on top of the stall, next to a pile of semi-cooked hotdogs.

Nat! Hey, Nat, can you read minds? I think I got a plan, Axel started yelling in his head. Hopefully, the Psychic heard it.

Years
    Nat jumped when a particularly loud mental 'shout' reached her mind. Hey, could you be any louder? Axel shot her an apologetic look, and repeated the mental question slightly less loudly. Yes, I can read the minds of people. Unless I know the person fairly well though, I can only see what's shooting through their minds at that specific moment in time. I have to be careful with people I don't know though, because unless I'm really careful the connection can work both ways and the person I'm 'listening' to can hear me as well. It works well in situations like this, but not so well in stealthy ones. Why d'you ask?

I figured that you could read our greasy friend over there's mind.

That
    could work, but it'd be pretty risky. We'll have to get close to the stand and sit somewhere quiet so I can concerntrate properly so he doesn't know I'm listening.

OOC: The colours are there so that it's easier to differentiate between who's thinking. Axel's blue, Nat's orange in case it wasn't 100% obvious, which it should be anyway. :P

Years
    It took only minutes for Shade and his partner to leave the town of Pallet, heading north into Route 1. The Shadow Guild member walked quickly, but needed to make sure his movements caused no suspicion. Their presence was barely noted, with only a few townsfolk giving a friendly greeting while passing by on their day to day tasks. Shade may have been an aggressive and angry young man, but it was a skill most Guild members possessed to feign sincerity, and the assassin gave a friendly smile to each person who walked by. One women did take a second look after he walked by simply to take a second gaze at the unusually dark clothing he wore, noticing that they did not match the cheerful and vibrant colors of most townsfolk, but she dismissed the Guild member as someone in mourning.

The trip through Route 1 was quite peaceful and uneventful. The wild Powermon who inhabited the wilderness were timid, mainly consisting of Rattatas and Pidgeys. Those who took interest in the two did so from a distance, peering from under shrubs and in the safety of the trees. Had the road consisted of any threat other than maybe a young Rattata trying to steal food from his pouch, Shade would've been more alert, but the this was not the case here with Houndour acting as a deterrent from all attempts. After walking through half the Route towards Viridian, the road forked, with a northern road leading towards Viridian, and another being a sharp right to a small forest which ultimately leads to Turquoise Town.

Without wasting much time, the two Dark users took the path to the forest, as one might expect. "So," the Powermon said to his master through their aura link, "How strong do you think this Kadabra will be Clovis?" The master shot his partner a glare "My name is now Shade. The name Clovis has no meaning to me anymore." The two continued to walk as they carried out their conversation through the small forest filled with weak Bug-typed Powermon. "It is your real name. Shade is just a codename given to you to hide it." The human was growing more irritated with the Powermon's words, and lashed back at him. "Clovis was the name given to me by the people who sold me into slavery, and Shade is the name of those who took me in from the streets."

"So you're a shadow of your former self? I met you as Clovis, and Clovis you will remain in my eyes."
    At this point, Shade had had enough, and refused to answer the Houndour's musings, keeping in silence. Minutes passed, and soon the smell of a fire quickly encroached upon them. The closer they approached, the more the delicious aroma of cooking meat filled the air. The Dark users snuck up to a small campsite, with an average sized man in a blue wife-beater and jean shorts near a spit, cooking what appeared to be a plucked Pigeotto. Deciding that the man may have some information on the town, and that he will share some of his bird, or else, the shade approached him, going against the principles of stealth by intentionally making loud noises through a brush to indicate his presence. Under orders, Houndour stayed behind to watch, and to make a surprise attack if needed.

Turning around abruptly with a knife in hand, the man was prepared for an attack, but holstered the blade when he saw a young man and his hound. "Can I help you?" The man said questionably, unsure of what to make of the visit. "I need information on a town called Turquoise. There's word of trouble, and since this road leads there, I thought you could spare some knowledge," was the response the Shadow Guild member gave. Upon hearing Shade's words, the man's eyes seemed to light up as though there was some relief. "You're…you're from the Guilds?! This is great news! You see, I was the one who posted the job, and I'm glad you found me."Shade's ears perked up upon hearing that he just so happened to have met the requester. The man offered him a seat, and offered him some of his bird, which was finished roasting.

While eating, the man explained the details of the job "As you know from the job listing, a little one from town, named Gerry, has recently awakened her psychic aura abilities. Like most children her age who learn of their gifts, she thought she was somehow doing bad, and out of fear of punishment, hid it from her parents and the rest of the townsfolk. Unfortunately, while, I'm assuming, playing in the forest, she came into contact with a Kadabra. She took him into town for reasons unknown, possibly she aura linked with it, and slowly but surely their aggression grew. At first it was attacking school bullies, or the occasional mischief. But soon they became violent. The police tried to separate them, but the Growlithe could do little to stop an aura user and her Kadabra. It wasn't long until they took control of the town, using the Kadabras powers to keep tabs on the town's people and their Powermon. Almost daily they cause chaos if someone upsets them. Please, the town's desperate and we need someone to take charge of the situation!"

"Sounds like a spoiled brat to me, but I'm more than capable. Consider the job done." Shade said while taking a bite out of the Pidgeotto's wing. After the brief meal, he took a leg with him, and parted ways with the camper in the direction of the town. Houndour, now receiving the command to follow, left the brush in plain sight, taking the leg from his master while walking with him. The man looked on, and wondered if the Guildmember was a Fire user, as he was sure there were no Dark users in the guilds. He watched on in silence as the two faded from sight.​

Blizzard-Prince

Years
    Guess we have to take a hit then. Axel thought. Nat probably knew what he had in mind.

Are you crazy?! Nat mentally yelled at him. People get sick from that food, probably!

That is, if he's the right guy. Axel added. Guess I'll have to do it then. Go sit on that bench next to the stall. He approached the stall, leaving Static behind with Nat and Cleo.

"Ye' buyin' anything, kiddo?" The man asked, flipping a very greasy and gray-looking burger on a grill. Some grease got on Axel's jacket as he approached.

"Uhm, I'll have two... Stomach Busters?" Axel said, looking at a crudely drawn picture of a burger nailed to the side of the stall.

"Ya think ya can eat both of 'em?" The man asked, surprised. "I make 'em so salty and filled with grease that eating more than one would kill a man!"

"The other one is for my friend." Axel forced back a laugh. Nat was gonna kill him, but whatever. His 3 companions were waiting at the bench next to the stall, a few meters away.

The man laughed and got cooking, molding a chunk of meat with his hands and throwing it onto the grill.

Years
    Ugh, how unsanitary. Nat said mentally to Axel, her top lip curling with disgust. Unsanitary or not - you're going to be suffering with me.

"WHAT?!"
    Nat shouted aloud, and covered her mouth with her hand. Oops, that wasn't supposed to be out loud. "Whad'ya shoutin' ad missy?" The man at the stall said with an angry tone to his voice. "Oops, sorry. I just got...." Nat tried her hardest to think of an excuse for her outburst, but no avail. The closest thing to an excuse that she could think of was; "A text message. An angry text message." The man from the stall just looked at her suspciously, and continued to flip the dubious burgers on the grill.

"So... What's in those burgers?" Axel said, trying to break the newly formed tension from Nat's outburst. "I'm no' sure ya wanna know 'dat kid." Axel gulped, handed the man at the stall the money he asked for, and strolled back to Nat with a steaming burger that simply oozed grease onto his leather jacket. Thanks a lot. Her mental voice reeked sarcasm. Now I have to attempt to eat this - thing!

Blizzard-Prince

Years
    Good luck. Axel joked as he picked around on his burger, trying to see what's inside. Nat held her burger quite far from her mouth, which made it sort of obvious that she had no plans on eating it. At least hold it close to your mouth.

Ugh. The things I'd do for a mission. Nat thought, annoyed. She pretended to examine the burger too, removing the top bun to see the discolored chunk of meat.

"So, sir, what kind of Pokemon you have?" Axel asked, before taking a bite of bread and forcing it down. Hopefully, it was cleaner than the burger. A bit greasy, but it'll buy us some time. Read his mind!

Nat was silent.

"Ya don't wanna know, kid." The man replied, flipping another burger. "Knowing that will kill your appetite."

"Is it... a poison type Pokemon?" Axel suggested.

"Heh. Summa'dem people might use that term. Hahaha!" The man laughed in his strange accent. Was Nat reading his mind now?

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
    (OOC: Lol Blizzard, you inspire me to draw my own character. If only I was better at people than I am animals.)

A blizzard was beginning to pick up, or at least it seemed like a rather vigorous snow storm in Alice's mind. She was positive the folk who lived here were use to the harsh conditions, but she had never took a fancy to such freezing temperatures. The trainer's view on the road up ahead was clouded with pieces of piercing white snow as it struck her face and body. Her Aron, able to see past the storm, guided her along the city. He sensed her discomfort. As Alice squinted her eyes, small lights were barely seen through the blanket of snowflakes. Her companion was leading her into an unusual building, but the light drew her in as she seeked warmth in the frost-bitten wasteland. She grasped a doorknob and opened it, clearing the white ice from her face. Apparently her vision was worse than she thought.

"You were suppose to take me to the Abandoned building, not the Poke'Center." She glared at her partner, frustrated.

"But you were cold. Relax awhile and cheer up." Her partner replied, making a small screech only loud enough for Alice to hear.

"I don't take orders from you. I gave you a simple task, and you have directed me to the wrong location. We'll rest here for a few minutes, but don't think I'm going to stay here for too long."

She mechanically began walking, sitting down on a small chair that had been prepared for visitors. Alice looked around, interested by all of the people who had gathered in this particular area. It was obvious they were all as cold as she was. Water began dripping down her leather coat, the snow melting away from the heat provided in the Poke'Center. Aron crawled down from her shoulder and stretched out, his tiny legs barely touching the floor.

"You seem to be enjoying this more than I am", Alice stated, "I might as well do this mission myself".

"That's a good one"

She rolled her eyes. This was definitely not where she wanted to be spending the night. Though the trainer wasn't sure if it was night or day here. It was dark outside, yet the sky was bright back in her guild area. She decided it didn't matter, and went on examining the room. Alice saw people staring at her, something she didn't enjoy but had learned to cope with. Her skin looked pale, and she was sitting alone. But she stared back at her audience, taking a particular interest in a small girl, who's face was stained with what seemed to be tears. The child sat by her mother, studying Alice from head to toe. The guild member just looked back at her, wondering what had happened to make her so upset.

Last edited:

tenthcompanion

Glass Cannon
    Years
    As Kenny and Velocity ventured deeper into the forest, the chirping got louder and louder.

"Jeez, how many of these bug pokemon are there? A normal family of Kricketune and Kricketot isn't this loud."

"I think it's mating season for these pokemon, Kenny. There should be a large group of at least 15 or 20 here."

"Twenty!? Boy, this might be harder than I thought. We better be prepared." Kenny pulled out her information on Kricketune. "Ok, so we should definitely watch out for Sing. We'd be no help if we fell asleep on the job. Leech Life is something to be careful about too. Maybe you can use Fire Spin to section them off into different areas."

"That sounds like a good idea. If we separate them into small groups, we should be able to handle them easily. How do you plan on making them flee the area?"

"Well... I haven't really figured that out yet. Hopefully they'll just be scared off by our firepower. Hehe. 'Firepower'. Get it?"

*sighs*

Kenny crossed her arms and gave her Ponyta a look. "Well I think I'm funny."

The Guardian and her Powermon continued to search the grass and trees for signs of the bugs, but these pokemon were very good at hiding in their natural environment. The source of the noise couldn't be pinpointed either; the sound seemed to be coming from every direction. Kenny hoped they would come across an unexpecting Kricketune/Kricketot soon.

Years
    Whadda' nosey kid. He deserves what's comin' to 'im. Good job Garbodor put an extra dose in dis lot, heh heh heh. Nat was reading the man at the stall's thoughts, it wasn't particularly hard to get in there. Past the layers of greed and anger was nothing really but the thoughts he was thinking right now. Nat gasped quietly to herself, and sent a mental message to Axel. This is our guy. He just 'said' that he was glad Garbodor put an extra dosage in the burgers. Axel looked down at his burger, back to the man, and the burger again. I'm going to do something pretty impulsive here. Get ready to battle, I'm going to let out whatever's in that poke ball. Nat nodded to herself, as Axel reached out and grabbed the poke ball and thrusted it out into the open air. From the red beam of light emerged a huge and menacing looking Garbodor, and the man at the stall suddenly looked malicious.

Years
    It was a quarter after noon when the door to Turquoise Town's police station opened abruptly, with Shade walking in soon after. The place was small, being a small town in the middle of nowhere, with only a handful of officers actually being posed inside. The swift entrance startled the men and women in blue, all looking up from their desks. For a police station, the place was dimly lit, as if it was running on some backup generator, and none of the computers or security cameras seemed to be on. The intrusion also woke up a sleeping Growlithe, who had been sleeping in the middle of the floor. The now angry canine growled in an intimidating manner at the Guild assassin, unsure of his intent.

Needing information, an assault on the precinct was not part of Shade's plan. To dull the pressure building in the room, the Dark user removed his hood, exposing his face to the officers. "I'm here from the Guilds to take care of Gerry, who's in charge here?" he demanded, using the Guilds as his cover. The officer's turned to each other, and then to a room behind them with the words 'Chief Wiggum' in bold letters on the glass door. From his position, Shade could make a silhouette of a large figure standing up and heading towards the door. When the door opened, a man matching the size of the figure came into view. He was heavy set, with a graying chin strap beard running along his face, with slicked back graying his on his head matching the beard. Noticing a large weakness in the man, Shade was easy to identify the cane in which the chief relied on to walk. "That would be me. Come, we'll talk in my office" he bellowed with an aged and deep voice.

After taking a seat opposite the chief from behind his desk, and promptly refusing a glass of water, Shade insisted on getting down to business and asked for all the details the police could offer him. "Well, there's not much to tell…" Wiggum said, trying to stall a few seconds to recollect his thoughts on the matter. "Some time ago, this little tike got into the mix with a Kadabra, and since then she's been running the place like it's her own person sandbox. Anyone who puts up a resistance faces than damned evil psychic fox. After our K-9 squad was almost completely wiped out, the rest of the town has bent over backwards for the brat, and without public support there's no way what men I have left can do anything about it. "

"So a little girl beats the big bad police and the populace hails her as the new ruler, huh?" Shade said with intrigue. "This town is weak, both in the defenses they have for protection, and the willpower of their people. It's a wonder these cowards haven't hailed me as their new leader simply for barging through the door." The veteran officer sighed in disgust. "Yeah, a cowardly bunch the lot of them are, but they're still good folks, even if they do lay down a bit too quickly. Because of that, no one is brave enough to keep this town running. People rarely leave their homes except for food, no one is working, and the power lines were destroyed during one of the princess' temper tantrums, and no one has the balls to go out there and repair them. Hell, the only reason we have lights here is the few Pikachu we have recharging our emergency battery packs. Well, you know the full story, so what does the Guilds plan on doing?"

Shade merely smirked at the comment. Wiggum's doubt amused him, as the officer was not aware of Shade not being from one of the standard Guilds, and thought arrogantly of how foolish it is to ever question his abilities. "It's simple really. I'm going to do something your police force couldn't. I'm going to take them out of power and restore order." The irony struck a chord inside of him, as heroics were not something Shade would ever have the intention of doing. From the look on the Chief's face, he was not amused at the pot-shot the Guild member took on his force. "Oh? And just how do you plan on doing that? The little witch and her Kadabra keep tabs on the town daily. There's no way you can get close without them allowing it." Wiggum's tone showed signs of annoyance, and for a second time, a sheepish grin was caused by the officer's ignorance. "Considering my partner has been glaring at you this entire conversation from the corner behind you, I think I should be just fine with getting the jump on a small child…."Slowly, the police chief turned his head to the angry looking Houndour staring at him, and listened as Shade continued to speak.

"Besides, I have a plan, and what force you have left is going to help me." After a few minutes of discussing the details of his plan, Shade left opened the door to the office, only to see the whole of the force eavesdropping into the conversation, no doubt curious as to what role they'd be playing in the events to come. Houndour at his side, the Shadow brother started to walk out of the building, with Houndour giving the Growlithe a snarl as he left. Chief Wiggum walked out of his office, and remarked to his underlings that Fire aura might not be enough to stop the Kadabra, referencing the heavy loss of most of their Growlithes in the struggles that took place before.​

Blizzard-Prince

Years
    "Gotcha." Axel muttered under his breath as he stepped away from the huge Garbodor. It gave off an incredibly foul smell and it left a trail of garbage wherever it moved. I might need a little help here, Nat. Axel thought.

Right. Nat replied telepathically. Nat, Cleo and Static stood up and joined Axel with Nat disposing her untouched burger, who was backing away and threw his own burger into a nearby trash can.

"Axel James Hawkins and Natalie Jayne Pearson, of the Kanto and Johto Guild Corps. You sir, are under arrest for the tampering of food, and then selling it to the public, which is a criminal offense!" Axel pulled out his Guardian badge, a thunderbolt symbol surrounded by silver rings. The golden badge gleamed in the sunlight of the city. Nat did the same with her own badge.

"Reep!" Static yelled as he ran by Axel's side to confront the hulking Garbodor. Cleo was flying right next to him.

"Wow oh wow! 'dey sent TWO rookie Guardians to get 'de job done? 'dey must be havin' way too many useless trainers joining this year." The man laughed as he stepped out of the stall, carrying a large cudgel, the one used in tenderizing meat. He stood next to his colossal Garbodor.

Dang, what's he planning to do with that hammer?

Don't wanna find out. Axel thought as he glanced towards his companion. Ready to kick some butt, then?

-------------
    OOC: Want him to have an Aura too, Almondeyes? You choose what happens next. I'm thinking of making Garbodor eat from the garbage bins scattered around the area for a 'Leftovers' effect, or the man can toss him burgers from the grill, etc. :)

Years
    OOC: Yeah, having an aura would make it kind of more convincing I guess :P

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm ready and so's Cleo. Let's do this! The meat-tenderizer wielding man begun to tenderise his palm, hitting it with the menacingly with the hammer. The Garbodor to his left swung it's arms, scattering trash and burgers that looked suspiciously like the ones from earlier that were wedged between an old bun. Eugh, so that's where the burgers come from.

The Garbodor attacked first with what looked suspiciously like a Gunk Shot, and poor little Static was covered in a load of garbage and Cleo was trying to unearth herself from under the pile of rubbish. Suddenly Cleo's eyes began to glow and she let out a powerful telekinetic blast that headed towards Garbodor with speed. It hit him right in the gut - if that's what yo'd call it. It also hit the unnamed criminal as well and he doubled over. Huh, did he have an aura too?

The man now decided he'd had enough and ran at Axel with his mallet held high. Watch out Axel!

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
    The motherly figure and her daughter suddenly stood from their seats and approached Alice. The trainer's facial expressions were indifferent from the small family, who obviously had something on their minds. The child was cautious while walking with her mother, and was hesitating to move at all- but she grabbed her mother's hand and looked down around, purposely avoiding contact with Alice. Alice pulled a small smile and crossed her leg. She knew what they wanted.

"Sorry to bother you, but are you possibly a Guild member? My daughter saw you had a Powermon with you." The mother asked in a polite manner.

"Yes, I am," Alice replied.

"Oh, great! I'm guessing your fully aware our issue then. These Weavile and Sneasel have been roaming around the city. In total, I've seen about 4 of them. Sneasel in this area aren't uncommon, and we're use to dealing with their theft. However, one of these Powermon recently evolved with the use of a Razor Claw. No one knows how it found the item, but ever since then that Weavile and it's pack have been terrorizing the citizens who live here. Their attacks are unmerciful, and many people are afraid to leave the Poke'Center, in fear of having to face the group and have their possessions stolen. Police have tried to stop them, but the little devils are speedy. Close your eyes for a second and their gone. If you dare lay a hand on them, they'll freeze off your arm. My daughter recently had an encounter with the group. Nothing too huge, but they stole a doll that she was carrying around. There's many other valuables being snatched by the group as well. That's why I sent out a request for the issue to be dealt with."

Silence lingered as the woman finished her sentence. As she was about to start up again, Alice interrupted.

"Don't worry. I'll get your little girl's doll back, and whatever else they might have stolen."

With that she got up from her seat and faced her partner. The Powermon was being stroked by the small child. Alice whistled, and with that the Aron immediately ran to her trainer, climbing up her body and stopping at her shoulder.

"We'll be back soon enough with the items." she said confidently.

"Oh, alright. Thank you!" the mother said, smiling and waving as the couple walked out the door.

"Did we have to leave so soon?" Her partner asked.

"Yes, we did. I told you earlier on we weren't staying for too long."

"But that was too short. I was just warming up."

Alice stood quiet. Once again the two were being slammed back by the snowflakes, the storm reaching its peak.

"Do me a favor and guide me to the abandoned tower. Just look for some dirty building with cracked windows or something."

The Aron was searching, but was having no luck pin-pointing the tower.

Last edited:

Blizzard-Prince

Years
    The man ran at Axel, Garbodor following right behind him. Garbodor met Static head on, each taking blows from the other. Watch out, Axel!

The Garbodor's Trainer however, headed for Axel, hammer raised high above his head. Once he was a few feet away, he swung his hammer hard towards Axel's chest, who was able to block it by drawing out both his butterfly knives and catching the weapon by the handle. Thanks for the heads up!

"Tch!" Axel grunted as he pushed the cudgel aside, away from the man. It landed several meters away, almost hitting a car on the road.

"You alright?" Nat asked. She was ordering Cleo to assist Static against Garbodor.

"Yeah. Nothing I can't handle." Axel replied as he placed both knives back and punched the man square in the face with an electrically charged fist, who doubled over. "Static, use Wild Charge!"

Static immediately responded and his tail turned several times brighter. Distancing himself from Garbodor, who was distracted by Cleo throwing out psychic attacks, Static charged himself with electricity and tackled the Garbodor, who fell backwards.

The man had recovered from Axel's punch shortly after Garbodor fell. He cracked his beefy knuckles and smirked maliciously. His hands were suddenly covered with a thick oozing liquid!

Years
    OOC: Shall we give the man a name? Any will do, it's just kind of annoying to have to refer to him as 'the man from the stall'. Oh yeah, I'm going to be away for the weekend so feel free to finish this up if you want.

The man had abandoned his weapon in favour of something more natural - or unnatural as it was. His left arm was dripping with some kind of poisonous ooze, and the smirk on his face looked just as venomous. "I'm 'gunna finish you off now!" a swift left hook collided with Nat's face, and she grew dizzy for a moment.
    Ughh, I don't feel so good... Cleo jumped up and pecked the man's face relentlessly, but he simply took the hand that wasn't covered in the goo and harshly threw Cleo aside.

Axel was having trouble of his own however, the Garbodor had now turned on him and Static. The living trash bag swung his 'arms' around like he did before, sending a large heap of trash flying at the Mareep. "Wild Charge it again!" Axel cried out to his Mareep, and he concentrated on making some electricity of his own. He sent a few volts of electricity through his butterfly knives and began to hack away at Garbodor as his trusty partner fired up his own electrical abilities and charged at the many times larger opponent.

Nat snapped out of the dizziness that came from that first punch, and unsheathed her rapier, pointing it at her enemy she said, "Don't make me have to use this old man!" he just laughed at her, and didn't reply instead he generated another pile of slime and threw it in her direction. With a single sweep of the wrist, Nat summoned the beads from within the pack on her side and used them to block the attack. The purple one now had some of the power from the attack inside it, ready to use whenever neccessary. Natu fired more psychic blasts at the man and his powermon, and Nat held her rapier high, it had took on a bright white glow.

Blizzard-Prince

Years
    OOC: HIS NAME SHALL BE BLAKE -shot-
    ------------------------

Garbodor was a fierce attacker, sending chunks of garbage flying all around the immediate area near the stall. It flailed its arms wildly as both butterfly knives dug out a chunk of its 'flesh'.

Nat, you still okay there?

Yeah, doing fine.
    She had her own aura weapon out, so Axel figured it was time for his own.

Snapping his fingers together, he created a magnetic field around his body, attracting any charged metal to come flying towards him; in this case, his Kyotetsu-Shoge. The chain weapon flew out of his bag and into his hands, ready to be used.

"Let's see how you like this!" Axel yelled as he spun the weapon like a lasso and threw it towards Garbodor, who was being distracted by Static.

The weapon ate through the garbage like nothing, busting a hole through the center of the garbage Powermon. It shrieked and took a mad swing at Static, its fist releasing a lot of sludge. The small electric Powermon was able to avoid the strike.

"Can you take care of yourself for a while, Static? I gotta help Nat." Axel asked his Powermon, who replied with a quick nod before dishing out several Thunderbolts on the weakened Garbodor.

"Heh! So it's two against one, eh, kids?" The man asked. "Well then, Rattlesnake Blake'll take care'a you both!" He yelled as he threw a chunk of liquid ooze towards Nat, who again, shielded herself using her beads.

With Rattlesnake Blake distracted, Axel got an open shot with his Kyotetsu, throwing the electrically charged blade right through the man's liquid arm, which exploded into purple mist. It started to reform quite a few seconds later.

"Ya'gotta do better than dat, kid!" The man yelled, ignoring the chain embedded in his arm and running full speed towards Axel.

"I don't think so!" Axel yelled, charging up his arm again to make his aura weapon coil around Rattlesnake Blake, but not before he was able to lob a real nasty chunk of poison towards Axel.

Axel glanced behind him. Garbodor had fallen from Static and Cleo's combined attacks, and now lay on the ground, a smoking pile of garbage. Both Powermon were exhausted an lay on the ground as well, oblivious to their surroundings.

There was no way he could get away in time. The Sludge Bomb was coming closer and closer.

Oh, man. I could really use some help here, Nat! He yelled in thought, helpless due to his chain being tied to Blake.

Back