• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guess how old the user above you is!

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    I'm thinking around 28 maybe? ;P

Rynamite

Teaghlaigh, Dílseacht, Misneach
    Years
    But...But... Your age is right there! :(

Had it not been there, looking at some of your posts and such I would of wagered either 19 or 20.

CiCi

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Hmm, a newbie! I stalked your profile and saw you love Fable. Judging by that alone since I've not seen your other posts, I'd say 26.

Rynamite

Teaghlaigh, Dílseacht, Misneach
    Years
    Hmm, a newbie! I stalked your profile and saw you love Fable. Judging by that alone since I've not seen your other posts, I'd say 26.

Figured I'd throw a curve ball with a new member posting in there. 26 is incorrect. Sadly, for the sake of others I will not say whether you are close or not, nor should you go lower or higher!

Uhm... Well yours is posted too eh Sid? If I was to take that away and glance at your posts historically I would guesstimate around 19.

Next poster... Good luck!

CiCi

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Back