• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guess That Pokémon!

Ultraviolence

alt account for Eros
Years
    • Age 28
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 3, 2019
    Ok, for my second Pokémon Trivia game [first being Pokémon Anagrams], we each give the Pokédex entry for a pokémon. By reading the dex entry, try and work out the pokémon, and then post another pokédex entry.
    The Dex entry can be from Diamond, Pearl or Platinum, so keep your wits about you and think hard. Use Mariland for the dex entries, but try not to cheat to get anwsers - It spoils the game.
    Eg.

First Post:
    [Rules]
    Its antennae have eye patterns on them. Its four wing allow it to hover and fly in any direction.

Second Post:
    Masquerain.
    [Dex Entry]

So, I'll go first.
    It has a steel-hard body. It imtimidates foes by upraising its eye patterned pincers.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Yeah, Probably Dusknoir.

It is said that when one runs at high speed, it's wings create blades of wind that can fell nearby trees.

Blue_Drifblim

¯\(º_o)/¯
    Years
  • Yeah, Probably Dusknoir.

It is said that when one runs at high speed, it's wings create blades of wind that can fell nearby trees.

Hmm... Weavile or Scyther?

It's IQ is over 400...

25characters25characters

I think it's Alakazam.

My turn: Its tail is filled with nutrients necessary for growth. It plays by bouncing on its tail.

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2009
    My turn: Its tail is filled with nutrients necessary for growth. It plays by bouncing on its tail.
    I think it's azurill.

All of its fur dazzles if danger is sensed. It flees while the foe is momentarily blinded.

Zowayix

hi
    Years
  • Shinx.

When it travels underground, it causes rumbling and tremors. It can move at 50 mph.

Years
  • Onix? Steelix?

Mine was Garchomp.

It gains the ability to see the aura of it's opponents by honing it's mind through starvation.

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2023
    Medicham!

By flapping its wings with all its might, [this Pokemon] can make a gust of wind capable of bending tall trees.

Back