• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guess the game by Steam Review

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
  • This is a game I stole from another forum I used to frequent, but I have no clue how well it will stick here....

The idea is simple, post a review of the game (that does not give the name or have any overly game specific material in it.) The next person needs to try and guess the game based on the review, as well as post a review of their own.

I only have three requests for formatting of posts.

For all reviews a paragraph or under, please use QUOTE tags.
    For all reviews over a paragraph, please use SPOILER tags.
    Please keep your guesses or chat out of the above two tags

You can use this link to browse for games if you (somehow) do not have steam
    https://store.steampowered.com/

This post will serve as both the first review to guess as well as an example of an >paragraph post
    I know I know, this game was released almost 9 years ago, but it's still one of the most played multiplayer games on steam! If you say "nah, it's boring" I would say "hey, did you check out the workshop? There is everything you need."

Good luck!

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Eurotruck Simulator.

PS 4 version work in progress. VR version work in progress. PC game in EA still with microtransactions and a PvP mode that is only a shadow of the one found in L4D2, which actually was pretty popular in that game.

Seems like development is going the wrong way with this game that used to be marketed "Early Access done right".

Lunalie

Years
  • To be honest this could be any one of the many zombie survival games that's come out recently. I have no clue without Googling.

Here's one that makes me sad.
    I've spent over 200 hours playing through this game multiple times.

It's hard to imagine I could not recommend one of my favorite games of all time.

They put zero effort into supporting a PC release other than installing an innefective DRM that was cracked in mere hours. DRM that makes fixing the issues with thee release a hassle.

All to protect a game that anyone could have pirated for ten years now.

Answer

Spoiler:

Last edited:

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Perhaps we should run this where the first poster confirms that the guess was correct, and then the correct guess-ee posts the next review.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • To be honest this could be any one of the many zombie survival games that's come out recently. I have no clue without Googling.

Here's one that makes me sad.

The game was Rust. Should've picked one about a rock

I am honestly not sure about yours. Fallout 3? Probably not.

Perhaps we should run this where the first poster confirms that the guess was correct, and then the correct guess-ee posts the next review.
    I see where you're coming from, but I think a post order might make this even slower and relies on people repeatedly playing.

I will say I forgot to mandate saying if others guesses are correct.

This one shouldn't be too hard..

I like this game, but i havbe thought of some better names:
    Knead for Speed
    Call of Duty Toasts
    Wheat Fighter
    Rye Son of Rome
    Bread Rysing
    Red Bread Redemption
    The Last of Crust
    Left for Bread
    I am Breadgend
    Breasident Evil

Get a bit abstract..

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • I think it was actually euro truck simulator 2, but yeah. Darn, since jt said 8 years I thought it was tf2, but I guess it was only a years difference.

@Arsenic, Bread Simulator? Those names could be a butter. :P

Back