• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guess the Next Poster! (Rebooted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Hey :--) I haven't seen you around either, but I like your signature/avatar, always been a fan of Garfield!

I would indeed, would you care to join me?

Arma

The Hyena
Years
I'd love too. :P
by the way, I didn't notice you were new to the forums. How do you like it here so far?

Al right, this is the last time I'll predict Duckified will post next, that is, until anyone proves me wrong. XD

Years
Looks like it's just me and you my friend! haha, the forums are lovely :--) a tad quiet but maybe that's just because people are busy this time of year? I'm not sure.. or I could just be posting in the wrong places! hehe.

Ah, I wonder who'll post next.. elarmasecreta, perhaps?

Years
Hi there Duckified, it's your first friend that showed up instead.

I'm gonna do a multi-guess: Xulek, Elarmasecreta or TylerSymes...

Years
Yes, it is Hikari10 - the girl who loves Zero Kiryuu.

Next multi-guess: Duckified, TylerSymes, Elarmasecreta or ShadowExcadrill

Arma

The Hyena
Years
I'm terribly sorry milady, but I have to inform you that it is impossible for two persons to post at the exact same time. :P

Hikari, you around here somewhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back