• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guess the Pokemon Quiz (Show your Pokemon Knowledge)

Charmender

~Charmender a player
Years
  • Guess the Pokemon quiz ?

Hello and welcome to guess the quiz thread don't you think quizzes are fun as in Pokemon anime they ask before break I always try to answer and many almost every time my answer got 10 on 10 so I created this thread so we can play quiz-quiz game this is simple just post your quiz and wait for answer the quiz can be a pokedex description a pic quiz from internet or quiz by you. You can post any quiz you want but the quiz answer wants to be a Pokemon name that's all.

Required information

A post for help recruitment should have the following. Any information highlighted in Blue is required in your post.

Quiz: Write your quiz here
    Correct answer: Coming Soon/Answer here after the end of quiz
    Answered By: Unanswered/(username of user who answered the quiz

Comment: Something by you completely optional

Rules and Guide

-Rules are the same as the global rules and regulations so if you break any of those, you know the consequences.

-Don't be rude or ignorant: Pretty much just keep everything friendly and try to avoid fighting.

-Respect others feelings: You can't tell anyone you are fool etc. but you can tell them if there information is wrong.

-Quiz allowed: As I already said the quiz can be a pokedex description a pic quiz from internet or quiz by you. You can post any quiz you want but the quiz answer wants to be a Pokemon name that's all.

-Don't make it so hard: if three or more users say I don't know the answer so you have post the answer and if more than five wrong answer comes you have to tell the answer.

-Quote it to answer: Quote the quiz to answer it.

-Tell the answer in last: If anybody give the right answer then you have to tell them the answer is right and also write the name of user in your quiz post who gives the correct answer.

-Try to answer: Just try to answer don't be shy just give the answer no matter wrong or right.

-First give it try: Its not necessary but try to give an answer before posting a Quiz.

So let's start :

Last edited:

Charmender

~Charmender a player
    Years
  • so here it come the first quiz :
    Let's start with an easy one

Quiz: The Pokemon can grant any wish tell me who is that Pokemon!
    Correct answer: Jirachi :t385:
    Answered By: Kiyoshi the Polar Bear
    Comment: So its the first quiz it is an easy one try to answer

Last edited:

Charmender

~Charmender a player
    Years
  • Quiz: Who is that Pokemon

Answered
    Correct answer:
    Umbreon
    Answered By: TheGreatDitto

Last edited:
    Years
  • Quiz: A man made pokemon, it doesn't breathe so people anticipate it to fly into space! None has done such a thing, though.
    Correct answer: Porygon :t137:
    Answered By: Charmender, Congrats!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Quiz: This little fellow will steal all your possessions! But... can you really be mad at it? Such a mischievous prankster!
    Correct answer: Purrloin

Answered By: Charmender! Congrats!

Last edited:

Charmender

~Charmender a player
    Years
  • Quiz: Its a scene from anime guess which pokemon these eggs belong to

Correct answer: Mudkip
    Answered By: Kiyoshi the Polar

Last edited:

Charmender

~Charmender a player
    Years
  • Quiz: ______ has a mythical power to resurrect the dead. ______ was the only known Pokémon to learn Sacred Fire, its former signature move.
    Correct answer: Ho-oh
    :t250:
    Answered By:
    Kiyoshi the Polar Bear

Last edited:
    Back