• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guess who's back with a brand new rap.

Ciera

This is a tragedy.
    Years
    I was gone, but those are the days long passed. Here I am! Most of you should remember me... If not, I'll just go cry now... -sob-

Anyway, 'nuff of that. I love you guys, I'm glad to be back! Hopefully I'll be able to jump into a role play, perhaps I'll be able to write some more poetry ^_^

<3 always
    Ciera

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Hiya Ciera!I joined in Sep. so heh, I don't know you.But don't fret!tell you what?PM me and let me know if we can be friends.<)

Ciera

This is a tragedy.
    Years
    Wow, I feel so loved. And of course, Shampoo, we can be friends ^_^

-hugs the lot of them-

It feels good ot be back around people, actually.

Years
    Ciera said:
    I was gone, but those are the days long passed. Here I am! Most of you should remember me... If not, I'll just go cry now... -sob-

Anyway, 'nuff of that. I love you guys, I'm glad to be back! Hopefully I'll be able to jump into a role play, perhaps I'll be able to write some more poetry ^_^

<3 always
    Ciera

I do Remember you , ..I cant remember were from o.O;; do you remember me? ?? remmeber the art thread xD!! (thats what I say to anyone who forgets me )
    I hope you have a nice time here again

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    sorry i cant remember but welcome back to PC have fun n post alot

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Oh Snap welcome back Ciara, I hope you sing us here your songs. Lol

Post lots and I'll look forward to those poems

Ciera

This is a tragedy.
    Years
    You ain't gettin' none of my goodies :P

Anyway, thanks, guys. I LOVE YOU! -hugs them all- Tee hee.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Welcome back to The PokeCommunity Ciera! ^___________^ I actually do think I remember you. :33 Your name seems awfully familiar anyway. X3 It's good to have you back, enjoy your stay~! =3

~Kelsey

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Welcome back Ciera!! I can't say I remember you, but I'm always glad to see an old member come back. Make sure you hang around this time, for gosh sakes!! :P

Years
    Welcome back. I think I do remember you... I like Ciera's songs. Good beats. :dead: Well, PM me if ya wanna be friends or anything. ;)

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    And you don't mean rap as in a case of child molestation accusation?

Ahem, welcome back to PC. Nice to see another Eminem fan.

*~BlUe PhOeNiX~*

*~BlUe PhOeNiX~*
    Years
    hello i hope you have a great time here at PC! Read the rules and have fun making friends and posting! if you have a question look in FAQ. If you want a friend you can always PM me!

Ciera

This is a tragedy.
    Years
    Kaneda Morspeed said:
    Hey. Welcome back. I don't know you, but I live in Phoenix, AZ too! At least Tempe!

I don't exactly live in Phoenix either... more like Glendale. tee hee.

Shadow Scizor said:
    Welcome back. I think I do remember you... I like Ciera's songs. Good beats. Well, PM me if ya wanna be friends or anything.

You're thinking of Ciara :P not exactly Ciera, but... yeah... You can see the spelling ^_^

Bart-kun said:
    And you don't mean rap as in a case of child molestation accusation?

Ahem, welcome back to PC. Nice to see another Eminem fan.

That is what I mean, yep. I love Eminem *_*

Back