• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guess Whose Back...

?foʀeveʀFTW¿

The Cloaked Schemer
    Years
    Erhermm, well most of you may know me as the user with the most f***** up username in Pokecommunity, but nao I change it >:3. It used to be cloakedxschemer with a bunch of screwed up characters. heres some comments on my page.

BEFORE NAME-CHANGE
    Guess Whose Back...

AFTER NAME-CHANGE
    Guess Whose Back...

^^

...XD

So thats about it, so seeya later.

Alec_

Years
    Welcome back to our Community. XD. Wow many VM's you in that post. XD. :]]. Anyways. Have fun again and don't forget to review the rules. XD. :PP

~Fairytales.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Why on earth would you go and change your amazing username? D: It's just not right I tells ya', it's just not right! ;;

That aside, glad you decided to come back to the community.

I'll bet that's the first VM of many you will receive in the coming hours. XD;

?foʀeveʀFTW¿

The Cloaked Schemer
    Years
    Welcome back to our Community. XD. Wow many VM's you in that post. XD. :]]. Anyways. Have fun again and don't forget to review the rules. XD. :PP

~Fairytales.
    Heh, I'll check up on that, now that Im seeing some people i used to know banned from here @_@

Why on earth would you go and change your amazing username? D: It's just not right I tells ya', it's just not right! ;;

That aside, glad you decided to come back to the community.

I'll bet that's the first VM of many you will receive in the coming hours. XD;
    xD, how couldnt i see that coming

kill and run

SHINY HUNTER ALL DAY ERRDAY
    Years
    Hey welcome back to pkmncommunity, i used to be on here a long time ago had about 1000 posts but forgot my password and username lol

Back