• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guild Wars 2 beta key giveaway

Spiderz

old hat
Years
  • so hello!

the only people i know in real life that are interested in this game already have beta keys, my local retailer will be giving me more in the coming week so i figure i'd give this one away, from my experience with beta giveaway threads on forums they always get you to say something stupid like its some sort of huge competition and it always felt like begging and thats degrading....:tired:

so simply... does anyone want this key and why?

this is a pre-purchase key for standard edition.

let me know.

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2012
    I would really like this key if possible. I already pre-purchased the game and am absolutely thrilled about it. I have tried to convince my real life friends who are also my guild members to purchase it also, but they're not convinced yet. They're still playing their old games which pale in comparison to this game.

I am going to see my good friend for 20 years tonight. It would be great to also bring him the news that he can try this game and see if he likes it as he doesn't make a ton of money to purchase the game.

I would greatly appreciate if you would extend your generosity to my friends.

Spiderz

old hat
    Years
  • cool story bro, i see you've got a grand total of 1 post.........

whats your favorite Pokemon?

Guild Wars 2 beta key giveaway

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2012
    I also have one post. I'm assuming that you already gave the key away, and I'm not going to beg for it. But, if you still have it I'd enjoy getting it. I played the first game, I plan on playing the second game, but I have no money with which to purchase it or upgrade my PC.

On the pokemon issue, I stopped playing Pokemon when it got to the erm... whatever the ruby region was. I played the hell out of red, yellow, and silver. Ruby I touched a bit. After that I sort of dropped the franchise. Favorite pokemon, Hitmonlee(red), Regirock(Ruby), and I liked Typhlosion(silver).

So, in anycase, I would love to have the game and I've been looking forward to it since it was first announced. I worked a bit on the um, HoM(hall of monuments) rewards. Got up to the black moa bird, but I just crapped out eventually. Can't play the old game anymore... It was my first MMO though and I finished 3 of the campaigns. Didn't finish EoTN but I wish I had, I hear it was pretty good, and the bit I did was pretty nice. My character in the HoM is: "Deadeye Nox"

Not allowed to add URLs until I have 15 posts, and I don't plan to stick around that long, so here's what I have for ya. I'll check back here to see if ya said anything, whether you've already ditched it or if you've yet to ditch it and want to give it to me, or what have you.

Have a nice day!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2012
    whats your favorite Pokemon?

My favorite Pokemon is Blastoise.

And you are right, I didn't post on here before, but you didn't list that as a prerequisite. In fact, you said....

from my experience with beta giveaway threads on forums they always get you to say something stupid like its some sort of huge competition and it always felt like begging and thats degrading

I figured I would just truthfully post what I intended to do with the keys. It's just nicer to game with real life friends but I'm having a tough time getting them to commit.

Back