• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music Guilty Pleasure Songs

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Anyone have any guilty pleasure songs? Songs you would only admit to liking to anonymous people online?

One of mine...

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
  • Sometimes I listen to this over and over and wonder what I'm doing with my life.

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
    Years
  • I got a lot of guilty pleasure songs, but the biggest for me is definitely Miley Cyrus's "We Can't Stop". I will never understand why I keep listening to it. I've listened to it the most out of any other song I've heard, I listen to it in just about anytime I get the chance, and I even dance to it. There is just something about it that makes me like it and continue to listen to it over and over and over.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    holy fuck. this song is incredible. piggybacking off of this, though, basically every shitty '90s & early '00s alt-rock song I have some amount of love for, even some of the nu metal, tbh.

mood

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • CAN YOU TAKE IT ALL AWAAAAAY CAN YOU TAKE IT ALL AWAAAAAY WHEN YOU SHOVED IT IN MY FAAAAAACE

Sirenita55

Team Popplio!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2018
    No shame for me, I blast out all my supposed guilty pleasures regardless of potential ostracism. XD One which gets particularly mocked is this:

Kacchan

blaze it
    Years
  • I've done my share of blasting Justin Bieber, Adele, and Taylor Swift songs when I'm by myself, but I wouldn't play them around friends or I'd never hear the end of it.

Also I wasn't aware Puddle of Mudd was a guilty pleasure type of band. lol
    If they are then I can tack them onto my list.

Back