• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guitar Amp Recommendations, anyone?

Honest

Hi!
Years
  • Not sure if this belongs here, or if it's even allowed (sorry if it isnt!) but I'm in desperate need of a guitar amp and I can only spend ~$100 to $110. Do we have any experts here who can recommend me to a good amp? The two I've heard about the most are Line 6 Spider IV 15W and Fender Mustang 1 20W. but I dunno what to get. I play rock (Breaking Benjamin, Skillet, BFMV). And I also suck at tuning to like Drop C and all. So yeah, advice?

Just as a saftey net, I'm going to ask this question "Do you play guitar and what inspired you to?"

Thanks in advance!

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2012
    My cousin uses a Behringer V-Tone GM108 15W Modeling Guitar Combo Amp, and he really likes it. He's been using it for the past three years and he's never had any problems. I've heard him play many times and the tone is great. It's only $88 through Guitar Center

As for me, I don't play guitar, but I do play bass. My main inspirations are Geezer Butler, Les Claypool and Cliff Burton.

Back